Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Elyona

I couldn't believe my eyes! Kevin's nephew arrived. I saw Alex there in an appropriate outfit. I saw Elliot and George stand behind him. My uncle said, "Welcome, my nephew. As to you too, father-in-law, and brother-in-law."

"Yes. Yes. Kevin. Though I don't understand why you want my grandson to be your successor," George said. I stood there confused. I stepped back and suddenly I saw a vine around my whole body. I saw a rose on my right arm. Kevin turned to me and looked at me in surprise. Surprisingly, he stood up and started walking toward me. While he was walking toward me he said, "Why.... why has the kingdom chosen you? Why not my nephew? What is going on?"

"Stop...Uncle... you're hurting me... please stop.." I cried out as my arm started swelling. Alex looked at me and noticed who I was.He said, " Uncle, is that Irene?"

"Yes... How do you know her?" Kevin said as he let go. He looked at me as I automatically jumped away. I looked at the rose and said, " We know each other because he gave me shelter a week ago when he saw me in the streets. He was also in possession of my right eye."

"Yeah... I gave her shelter... Uncle ... how do you know her?" Alex said.

"Kevin is also my Uncle. Five years ago, he took control of this vampire society. Leaving our family the original rulers in a deserted village. We came back today so that I may take over the throne again."

"Oh wow... Then...I ...uhh... suppose I will give you back the throne..." Alex stammered. George looked at me and said, "This is quite interesting. I suppose you wouldn't mind letting the old guy speak now?"

"Go ahead, George." I said. I stepped back again and the rose suddenly bursts. George looked at me and said, " Well there you have it. The eye's owner is the successor to the seat. We had the eye so we are now to be servants to this family. Or to this society. Even though we are human. We wish to be of use to the vampires. Use us as you want."

"No. You will have free will. But, please, if you want. You may live here in this kingdom." I said. My clothes suddenly changed into a black and red dress. I turned and then looked at my arm. I looked at the rose. I placed out my arm and suddenly a scepter appeared. I took hold of it and swung it around. The whole place suddenly had the smell of the rose. I closed my eyes then opened them. I had the crimson red eyes of a vampire. My fangs grew long. I turned to Kevin and took him away from the place. I dragged him to an isolated room. I said, "Reflect from what you have done before I came back and after I left this place. I'll come back in an hour from now. I hope to have seen you change."

"Okay..." Kevin said. I walked back to the room where everyone was at. The rose shrinked as my eyes changed back to normal and my fangs changed back to normal teeth. I looked up at the moon.



© 2009 Elyona


Author's Note

Elyona
Ignore Grammar problems if there are some.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can't help but feel a bit on on reviewing...I'm sure my work isn't as well as yours but yet this story doesn't exactly appeal to me...Did the mentioning of vampires just arise..? this is a bit hard to fallow...but I'll carry on.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 9, 2009
Last Updated on November 11, 2009


Author

Elyona
Elyona

About
I am someone who likes to write stories. Though I don't know what genre I'm writing. I really like to write. Although I don't know what my future has in store for me. But, I still hope to make some fr.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Elyona