Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Elyona

I woke up and walked downstairs. Wolf followed after me. When I arrived downstairs, I saw a note on the table:

Hey,
You awake now aren't you? Well, why don't you get
something from the fridge and eat it. I'm at school
so don't worry about me. I'll be back later. See you
when I come back.

Alex


"Oh, he went to school." I said as I looked at the eye on the fireplace. Wolf nudged me and I walked to the eye. I took the eye from the place and energy and power started to appear in the house. Alex arrived home and went to the room I was in and saw me holding the eye. Alex walked to me and took the eye saying, "What are you doing? If you broke the eye I wouldn't know what to say to my father and grandfather. They are coming today!"

"I'm sorry." I said as I went to the couch and sat down. Wolf laid by my feet. I sat there and Alex's father and grandfather came in. Alex's grandfather named George came up to me and said, "Hello, little one. What is your name? Why are you here in the house of my grandson?"

"Grandfather! She is here because she didn't have a place to stay!" Alex exclaimed.

"I'm Irene. Nice to meet you." I said as I bowed, "Can I have my eye?"

"Your name. It is just like the name of the one that owns the eye that we have." George said.

"Father. I think the eye does belong to her. She resembles the owner's mother. She even has an eye that is made of glass." Alex's father aka Elliot said.

"It is my eye. May I please have it now?" I said.

"Sure. Alex, bring me the eye." Elliot said as he held out his hand toward Alex.

"Okay..." Alex said as he gave in and gave the eye to his father.

"Here you go." Elliot said as he gave me the eye.

"Thank you..." I said as I removed my glass eye and placed in my real eye. I turned and looked at Wolf. Wolf stood up and sat next to me. I walked out of the house and said, "I'll remember you people. Thank you."

"Your welcome." George said. George and Elliot walked upstairs and Alex kept on watching me. I walked out of the town and went back to where I came from. My hometown. The place was clearly seen as destroyed but that's how our families lived. I called out and said, "Rosemary, Edward, Mother, Father, I'm back from looking for my eye."

"Sister!" Rosemary and Edward said as they ran to me and hugged me. My mother and father came out after and were happy that I was back. They were very glad that my eye has returned to me. Now our family can live back in the castle where we can rule the vampires once again. My mother and father was the Vampire Society's ruler until 5 years ago. My uncle now rules the Vampire Society and the Society has been in pain. After our reunion, we went to the castle. We went right in and went to my uncle. I walked up to him and said, "Uncle, you now don't rule this Society because my eye has now returned to me. Let us have our place back."

"No, I will not let a little girl take care of this place. My nephew from my wife's side of the family will take over the throne." my uncle aka Kevin said.

"No. We came back clearly to take back the throne. Now give us the right to rule this place." I argued back.

"Its no use, Irene. He has already arrived." my uncle said as he looked at the door. I turned to the door and was surprised to see who has come.



© 2009 Elyona


Author's Note

Elyona
Ignore Grammar problems if there are.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It has good potential...but the retrieving of her eye seemed a bit short lived and easy.. I might be wrong though many different people hold many different opinions and mine can mean little ^^ anyways oto the next chapter.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 9, 2009
Last Updated on November 11, 2009


Author

Elyona
Elyona

About
I am someone who likes to write stories. Though I don't know what genre I'm writing. I really like to write. Although I don't know what my future has in store for me. But, I still hope to make some fr.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Elyona