Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Elyona

 

I looked toward my family. I smiled at them as I had gotten back my eye. I now ruled over my family. I turned to Alex. I walked toward him and said, “You and your family can leave if you want. It is your choice. Not mine for your family to stay and serve us or to leave and live a normal life as you had before you were chosen by our uncle.”

 

“Irene, I don’t care what you want me to say but, I will do whatever I feel is best.” Alex replied.

 

“What do you think is best?”

 

“I think that being with you is the best.”

 

“Not now.” I said. The full moon’s light shone on my back. Alex stared at me in surprise. I took one step backwards. Rosemary and Edward quickly went to me and both placed a hand over each of my wrists. The rose that had disappeared had reappeared. I closed my eyes and didn’t do anything. Rosemary and Edward released my wrist and walked back to my mother and father. The rose and vines grew around my body. Alex stared in shock and said, “Aren’t you going to deal with him?”

“With who?” I asked.

 

“With our uncle.”

 

“It doesn’t matter much. He just needs some time to think things through again.”

 

“I can see that.” Alex said. I smiled and walked to the throne. The castle suddenly changed as I sat on the seat. The castle was filled with roses. There was a large cross behind the throne which had roses all around and entwined with the cross. I looked at the room. My mother and father left to their original rooms. Rosemary and Edward were taken to play outside in the garden. George and Elliot continued to talk about staying or leaving. They walked out to the garden to watch over Edward and Rosemary. I sat at the throne and stared at Alex. Alex looked around. I stood up and walked toward him. I smiled at Alex and said, “It’s about time for you to leave.”

 

“No. I choose to stay here. I choose to serve you in any ways possible. I would do anything for you, as long as it doesn’t involve killing others.” Alex said.

 

“Suit yourself. I’m not going to change your mind or anything. You decide yourself.”

 

“Though, Irene, I do think that you need to do something before being the official queen. I don’t remember what that is though.”

 

“I know what it is. It’s something that doesn’t need thinking right now.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“I need to find my soul mate. Someone who is perfect for me.  I don’t want to do that just yet though.”

 

“Why? You need your soul mate to complete as being the queen.”

 

“I want to choose the one I love. I don’t want anyone else.”

 

“Who is the one you love?”

 

“Silly, it’s you.” I said as I walked up to him. I placed my hand on his cheek and smiled. I smiled as he was a bit surprised. I felt his cheek become warm and noticed that he started to blush. He suddenly was aware of my hand and pushed my hand away. He turned away and asked, “Why me though? Why would you like me? I didn’t do anything for you that would make you happy.”

 

“That’s why. There’s nothing I can compare you with. There’s no reason for me to love you. But, I just do love you. When I woke up last time and noticed that you weren’t at home, I was scared. I thought you had left me. But, when I saw the note, I was relieved. I was glad that I had someone who would be coming home to me instead of me coming home to them. Since I was the next queen, my family was waiting for me to return home safely.” I said. I smiled at him. He looked around and wondered what he should do next. He looked to the right and left. He looked at the right and noticed that the rose cross was being pulled away.



© 2009 Elyona


Author's Note

Elyona
Ignore grammar problems?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It really does have some serious potential I'm sure...but it seems like it was rushed maybe? If this explained a bit more and had more challenges that the main character had to face it could be excellent. I'm just thinking of bits and pieces i would have added to the story sorry.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 11, 2009


Author

Elyona
Elyona

About
I am someone who likes to write stories. Though I don't know what genre I'm writing. I really like to write. Although I don't know what my future has in store for me. But, I still hope to make some fr.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Elyona