Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Miu
"

He thinks he doesnt have a soul.

"

I’ve always been able to deceive people. I was always a feeling-less mime who just played jokes and laughed to keep all of my friends beside me. There was only one person who could see for who I truly was though. Everyday she would stare at me with those cold, unforgiving eyes, punishing me for being a monster.

She would never question me, she already knew. Eventually I couldn’t take her stares anymore; I followed her like a lost puppy dog, made myself become friends with her. She simply accepted this and pretended to be friends with me. I devoted my time to pleasing her so she wouldn’t tell the world of the monster that was me. Everyday she would sigh at my attempts to make her happy; she saw what I truly was, I had to make her happy, my secret was at risk. I tried harder and harder.

I only had two wishes in which I wanted granted by her. To never reveal my secret and to take me away from this world. She was willing to keep my secret. But she told me that she was to fond of me to do away with me. I begged her and tried my hardest to please her. She told me again and again that she was to fond of me to get rid of me. I broke down in tears while begging her. She refused. I had made my worst enemy become fond of me.

I was ashamed. Everyday she became closer to me, till finally, she knew my every emotion. It scared me to know that she had that mush power, such control over me, and yet I had much power over her. She was still in control though. She was the master, and I was the slave.

Everyday I asked her to grant my wish; but everyday she was still very fond of me. She was always telling me that I had to value my life. Why value my life? I was no longer human, I had no soul. It was so sickening to deal with. Despite my insaneness I still kept up my mask and acted like everyone else. She saw threw it everyday.

She was determined to break my mask; I couldn’t help but think that. Why wouldn’t I? I thought the only reason she refused to grant my last wish was because she was planning to break my mask; to expose me to the world. I thought her saying she was fond of me was a lie. I thought I was losing to her game. I was determined to have her grant my last wish.

But it didn’t matter how much I begged; she was in control of our little game.



© 2011 Miu


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderful write. Can't wait to read more. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like this so far, great detail and descriptions. I would like to read more.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 18, 2011
Last Updated on April 18, 2011
Tags: soul, death, love


Author

Miu
Miu

About
Im a quiet person who has emotional problems. I'm trying my hardest to hang on to what i know. Other than all of that creepy dark stuff, i love to write, read, draw, hang with my colorguard family (t.. more..

Writing
Dance Dance

A Poem by Miu


He is He is

A Poem by Miu


The Ticking The Ticking

A Story by Miu