Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Miu
"

Betrayal was only a fletting image.

"

I couldn’t forgive myself for my mistake. She wasn’t the angel I thought she was. She was my master and I was her slave. I couldn’t forgive myself for letting her fool me with her kisses and kindness. She was a devil who was determined to expose me for what I was. The feeling where all an illusion. I truly was a monster. I couldn’t let her know that I had caught on to her game.

But I saw her with him. Her lips against his. Her eyes wide she had betrayed me. Not on purpose but she had gotten closer to someone else. I stood in shock as he kissed her. My heart breaking.

We got to the school and talked to everyone like nothing was wrong. She had sensed it; I knew what she really was. It was going to drive me insane. I had to escape from her, the devil who had tricked me then pretended to love me. I felt pain. Like my heart was breaking. I felt tears threaten to fall from my eyes.

I excused myself from the group then ran up to the roof of the school. The second I got through the door that lead to the roof tears burst from my eyes. I sat on the concrete and let tears spill from my eyes. Finally the tears stopped and all that was left was a numb throbbing in my chest. I couldn’t live anymore. She wasn’t going to grant my wish. I had to do it myself.

I let my feet carry me to the edge of the building. There was a rail that blocked off the edge. I easily climbed over it and stood on the edge. At that moment the door burst open and she came running through. Tears pouring down her face. She kept running toward me till she crashed into the fence and her arms locked around my waist. She started to yell at me. I couldn’t hear a word she was saying because she had her mouth pressed to my back.

I had to laugh at her. With hearing my laugh she looked up and started pouting. Then she told me that I was not going to jump off that edge and that I had to be on the other side of that fence in 10 seconds. I had no other option. So I did as I was told. Then I realized the one emotion I wanted. It was love, and I already had it right there in front of me. It was standing a dark red dress with a small pout on its face.

We stayed on the roof for the rest of the party. We could hear the music coming from below us, but that didn’t bother me. Nor did it bother her. We laid on the concrete looking at the stars. That was the last time I ever thought that I was a monster. I was human.

End



© 2011 Miu


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Miu
It's Sasha - I hacked you.
This is a lovely story. Good idea. It's somewhat confusing for the reader though, namely in the beginning. The description of the insanity inside Beast is somewhat redundant. But excellent plot idea. The only things I have to correct you for are your lack of P.O.V. shuffle (the reader seems trapped within the main character, without any conversation or real outside interactions). And also just adjective and noun description variation. You're very talented Paris O_o I challenge you to write just a normal story. One without dark tones. Because you're very funny and I think you could pull that one off.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
1 Review
Added on May 16, 2011
Last Updated on May 16, 2011


Author

Miu
Miu

About
Im a quiet person who has emotional problems. I'm trying my hardest to hang on to what i know. Other than all of that creepy dark stuff, i love to write, read, draw, hang with my colorguard family (t.. more..

Writing
Dance Dance

A Poem by Miu


He is He is

A Poem by Miu


The Ticking The Ticking

A Story by Miu