Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Miu
"

So they were most certainly in love.

"

Our school was having a formal ball. She asked me to take her and I agreed. She told me that I had to help her pick out a dress so I went dress shopping with her.

I sat on a couch as she tried on what seemed to be a million dresses. I was beginning to become bored. She kept coming out in different dresses. She was mostly sticking to dresses that were dark blue and dark red, but every once and a while I’d see her a random color.

We were beginning to give up on that store. We had been in that store for about 2 hours and she still had not found one dress that she liked all that much. I wasn’t very sure that she was going to find anything that was worth having in that store, but miracles happen.

The dressing room door opened. She stepped out in a dark red dress that touched that top of her knees. It was perfect on her. It was short-sleeved, though the sleeves were kinda the puffed up type, also it had a square neckline that showed off her neckline and collarbone. Also at the corners of the square neckline was a ribbon strap that crossed over her neck and rested on the back of her neck.

She gave me a smile, which I returned. She turned around and walked back into the dressing room. A little while later she came out in her jeans

and tee-shirt, with her new dress in hand she walked up to the check-out counter and paid for the dress.

Later that day we ended up going shoe shopping. That was the easiest thing we had done all day. Mainly because she quickly found a pair of red flats that she wanted. A few hours later, we ended up at her house. I had dinner with her family and stayed long enough to see her show off her dress to her parents. When she was done, she pulled me up to her room, claiming that she needed help with the zipper. There was no zipper on that dress. Her parents sadly did not know this fact.

When we got upstairs and into her room. There she told me to sit on her bed and wait. I sat and tried to keep my eyes down as she undressed. There was a part of me that wanted to look up, another part too scared to look up, and the last part knew better than to look up. I sat there head down and a small blush spreading over my cheeks. I felt her eyes on me.

Her small hands touched my face and moved my eyes till they were in line with hers. She was leaning over me with a smile on her face. She didn’t need to speak. I knew she wanted to kiss me. She was just giving me the chance to back out. After a few seconds she leaned forward and her lips connected with mine. I just sat there as her arms wrapped around my neck. She pulled back after a few minutes, then she walked away with a smile gracing her face.

That night I couldn’t go to sleep. She was always on my mind when ever the end of the day rolled around.



© 2011 Miu


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on May 16, 2011
Last Updated on May 16, 2011


Author

Miu
Miu

About
Im a quiet person who has emotional problems. I'm trying my hardest to hang on to what i know. Other than all of that creepy dark stuff, i love to write, read, draw, hang with my colorguard family (t.. more..

Writing
Dance Dance

A Poem by Miu


He is He is

A Poem by Miu


The Ticking The Ticking

A Story by Miu