the truth

the truth

A Chapter by LynLee

I walked into my room and saw Anna sitting on my bed with my laptop. She was doing something that I couldn't see. I walked over and sat beside her, but she turned it away. When she was finally done with what she was doing she dropped the laptop in my lap. She was on my e-mail. I looked at what she sent. It said,"to Jake,

These are some pictures I think you'll like. haha =), Love Becca." I started to get really mad, so mad I didn't even look at the pictures she sent. "I can't believe you sent him the pictures!" I was yelling furiously at her. "Do you know what he may think of me now! He may start to think of things I don't want to mention!!" She just stared at me. "What do you have to say for yourself!" I yelled at her again. "Please just.." I cut her off, "Friends don't do that to eachother!" I was calming down a bit, but was still mad. "Please Becca just look at the pictures!" I looked at her, she had never yelled at me before. I turned to my laptop and scrolled down the e-mail. There was a picture of a dancing pig, A picture of a dog sipping out of a taco bell cup, and a picture of a two people kissing. I looked up at her and said," I'm so sorry. I was to lazy to look. Next time though please tell me to scroll down before I read the e-mail." She didn't smile. She just looked at me. "Anna please i'm so sorry I just thought it was the pictures of me."

"Save it. I forgive you. I was just messing with you."

"Well please don't again." She finally let out a smile and I started laughing. I went into the kitchenn to get some ice-cream for me and Anna, when I overheard my mom on the phone,"Yes thank youu so much. I promise I won't let you down." then she hung up. I walked into the room and said, "Who was that?"

"I got the job!"

"Really!? You did?!?!"

"Yeah i'll be gone in the mornings though."

"That's okay. I'll be going to the library." She walked over to me and hugged me. "Well i'm going to take a shower so go do what you do." I smiled at her and walked away. I went into my room adn told Anna the good news. Just then the doorbell rang. We were wondering who it could be so late. Anna got up and shot for the door. Making herself visible she opened the door. She froze and stared at who was standing at the door. I yelled out my door,"Anna who is it?" She didn't answer. I got worried and ran to the door. I froze at who was standing at the door too. It was Jake. He stared at me adn walked past Anna, but he didn't stop looking at her. He turned to me, "Becca do you know that that  is the Anna that died years ago. The Anna that I was talking about!" I shrunk down a little as he yelled. Anna walked over to where we were. "Please Jake, we would tellbyou after we had our research." I stared at her in wonder because we never said that," We just didn't know how you would react." He stared at us and said,"That does change things a bit. I'm sorry I overreacted. this is such a shock, so what are you doing here?"

"Well I promised that I would help Anna find her killer, and over the time we just became besties." Jake kept staring at both of us. I heard my mom coming out of the shower so I pulled them into my room. We sat down on my bed and he said,"Well I would love to help, so anything I could help with?"

"Um if you have a computer at home search whatever you can on her step-father and her case."

"Okay I will."

"Oh and why did you come here?"

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to go on a picnic tomorrow...."

"I would love to!" I sort of yelled in his face and he opened his eyes wide,"Sorry I got excited." He smiled at me and tossled his hair. Anna as staring at him and said,"Well i'm in an acward place." Me and Jake looked at aechother and both hugged her saying,"Ahhhh." She pulled away with a big smile on her face,"You guys are so smoochy,smoochy."

We know." Me and Jake said that at the same time. We smiled at eachother. Anna said,"Well it's been fun, but maybe we should let Jake be on with his life." We all smiled and led Jake to the door. Anna said,i'll let you two be alone." she walked away and smiled when she turned around. Me and Jake waitied on the porch and he said,"Well I guess I should get home."

"Yeah I guess you should." He leaned down and kissed me then he whispered in my ear,"I love you." I pulled his head closer and whispered," I love you." He kissed me again and walked down the steps. Before he turned the corner he turned around and winked at me. I winked back and went inside.



© 2010 LynLee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Okay that answers my question about if she's visible or not, but I still can't tell if her throat is slit. I'm guessing not, because otherwise she wouldn't be able to go out in public without getting weird stares, but it would still be nice to know. There were still some errors here, but if you do the "check spelling" on your computer I'm pretty sure you'd be able to get through most of them without having to reread your chapter. I still like where the plot is going and I'm still going to read the rest of the story.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is good but it went a little fast. I might expand on what happened when Jake walked in and saw Anna. Maybe a little more on how he felt and reacted. And then on how all three of them acted together. Nice work so far though.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

333 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 28, 2009
Last Updated on January 1, 2010


Author

LynLee
LynLee

Where I am free, VA



About
Hola, me llamo LynLee. De donde es Earth. Me cumpleanos es Noviembre 24. Me gusta es escribir. Sorry had to practice my spanish somewhere. I'm LynLee. I'm fourteen and I am a writer. My best frien.. more..

Writing
Believe Believe

A Poem by LynLee


Dark sunset Dark sunset

A Poem by LynLee