suspictions

suspictions

A Chapter by LynLee

As we were setting up the table,"Jake why were you looking out the window while I pulled out the piece of cloth?"

"I, I saw the blood on it and when I see blood I sort of go blank... I just don't like blood since I,... nothing. I just don't like blood."

Anna turned to him with a suspitious look then went back to setting the table. I looked at him for a little bit, then went back to setting the table too.  

(*)

After dinner I walked Jake home by myself because Anna's favorite show was having a marothon. I was walking with my hands in my pockets. It was freezing and he seemed not to want to hold my hand. "So, where does your mom work?" I've been wondering since he always says she's working. "She's a nurse at St. Judes hospital."

"Oh and your dad?"

"Just got home from fighting over seas."

"Oh, well that's a good thing."

He smiled back at me and I smiled back.

 We got to his front steps and I leaned to kiss him, but he opened his door and stepped inside. Through the screen he said,"Bye."

"Bye." I said while gritting my teeth. After he closed the door I pulled my hand to my mouth and took in a breath wondering if it smelled bad. It didn't. I shook my head and walked down the steps. I turned around and saw him watching me through a window. Right when I saw him he pulled away. He was started to scare me. I almost got a suspiction that he had something to do with Anna's killer. I decided to put the research together tonight with everyone else. "Okay, so we got anything."

"No, all we have is this piece of cloth and the pictures you got. There's nothing in the file, but pictures of Anna with a slit across her neck." I turned to look at Anna. There was nothing on her neck. "Anna how come there isn't a mark on your neck?"
"Oh, the mark faded. I know weird, but it wasn't deep enough to leave a scar or anything. It was only deep enough that I lost so much blood." I nodded my head and turned back to my mom and dad. There really weren't anymore clues. There wasn't anyone that would have wanted to kill Anna. Everyone knew her as the 'sweet little angel'. I thought of Jake. The look on his face when I  had left just stayed in my mind. I couldn't get it out. That night when I was sleeping I woke up from a horrible nightmare. I felt as if I were really Anna. Feeling her pain as the man took her from behind. He said,"Don't talk or I'll cut ya." Someone came outside. They must have heard my scream when the man had taken my hand at first. He looked out the door and when he saw the man he ran for the phone. The man behind me gruffed and slit my throat while he started running. He turned around. "Oh no! I.., I'm sorry Anna. I,I.. didn't mean to. I must have cut you while I ran." The man came back outside. The killer started running again. I turned over, in pain as the blood gushed out of my neck. I saw his shirt rip as he tripped and ran into the tree. He didn't turn back. He just kept running. Running to get away as the cops dawed in their cars. That's when I had woken up. Gasping for air. Anna was beside me, with her hand on my forehead. "Finally you know how much pain I had."

She crawled back to her bed and fell asleep. I still sat up, still gasping for air. I didn't know what she meant by that. I didn't know how I deserved that. All aia knew was that I saw the face of the killer and it shocked me by who it was.



© 2010 LynLee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

One thing I noticed is that you said "suspictions" instead of "suspicions." I know I make that mistake a lot, so I thought I'd point that out.

=) NOW I know that she doesn't have the mark on her neck! It makes sense now.

I'm so anxious to read the next chapter! This is getting exciting!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Agree with Nayan about the dad. You said that he was dead but you brought him back a few chapters ago. Its understandable though! I get mixed up sometimes when I write different scenes at different times.

Good job with the dream scene. I might break it into two paragraphs and fill it out a little more if you can, but its really good as it is. Nice job building up suspense.

Posted 13 Years Ago


The title is spelled incorrectly. It should be 'suspicions'. :)
Other spell mistakes : 'suspitious' should be 'suspicious'

This is confusing - Perhaps you wrote this chapter before the earlier few ones. You said earlier how the dad came back. And now the girl 'Beche' says 'he is dead'!
""Oh and your dad?"
"Dead.""
You perhaps can correct this :)

And the good thing now :)
The expression and narration, especially towards the end of this chapter, is really good! Keep it up :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

306 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 31, 2009
Last Updated on July 16, 2010


Author

LynLee
LynLee

Where I am free, VA



About
Hola, me llamo LynLee. De donde es Earth. Me cumpleanos es Noviembre 24. Me gusta es escribir. Sorry had to practice my spanish somewhere. I'm LynLee. I'm fourteen and I am a writer. My best frien.. more..

Writing
Believe Believe

A Poem by LynLee


Dark sunset Dark sunset

A Poem by LynLee