Dear Reader,

Dear Reader,

A Chapter by Revolved
"

Kila's first entry

"

June 04, 10

Friday

Dear Reader,

 

I don't know why you are snooping through a thirteen year-old girl's diary, but I just wanted you to know the true facts about me before you continue to read ahead. You know, so you have the right image of me and not the image the school girls created. Anyway, my name is Kila Skim. Yes like the skim milk at your local super market. Anyway, my best friend is Kevin Druke. I guess his family was not sure to have their last names Drake or Luke... Well I am not tall, okay so I'm short. I live in a small town called Cantry Cotton. I have one brother named Jakob and two sisters named, Ally and Tweesy. Tweesy is her nickname, everyone calls her that. Real name is Tiffany, but she has asthma and wheezes a lot. She actually liked being called Tweesy.

     Tweesy is fourteen years old. Her birthday is seven days before mines, July 8th. Ally is six years old. Her birthday is in the spring, May 7th. Jakob is fifteen. He is in the winter, December 18th. We all live in our grandparents farm in the middle of town. My granny, Twindle May Henderson, is very young. She is 54 years old (don't tell her I actually wrote her age down!) and her hubby, Callen P. Henderson (he never told anyone what the "P" stood for), is 57 and loves to play poker with his buddies.

     Okay so more about me! I am an eighth grade (skipped fourth grade) going to ninth grade next fall. My goal is to become a famous writer who writes about many different girls' lives. I write a lot in my binder filled with a lot of Qweesy B. Life at the Millies and Joanna flips the talent show, stuff that keeps me interested. James said I would become a big shot if I kept these stories in a safe spot and keep them until they get published. James tells me a lot of stuff that I should do, and he always was right and smart. I forgot to tell you about James!

     Kevin is fifteen years old. He's going to the same high school as me, cause there are only two and well (we are best friends, and he is creative like me too!) and one high school is for creative students, the other is just a normal high school. Kevin likes to play the piano, guitar, violin, and cello. He draws cool comic strips and writes some stories. He is a romantic writer. He always writes about the same two people, Violet and Romeo. I always tell him to change the name Violet to Juliet, but he says it's not that kind of love story.

     Kevin and I have been best friends since I was bump up to fifth grade. We were both in Ms. Cumin's class and sat next to each other, because I had to (that was the only seat available). He taught me a lot of things and I understood all of it. He helped me with my math, cause that is my weak point. He used to have a girlfriend, Luran Pickles, but he broke up with her in 2007. And for some reason she hates me. She's still in love with James though.

     Anyways, back to me. I have this crush on a boy named Edward Krill. He lives across from my grandparent's farm and is two years older than me. He is tall, compared to me, and has gorgeous green eyes. His hair is wavy, and very yellow. Everyone calls him, Belly, like Tinkerbell (they tried to make it boyish as possible). We hang out a lot after school.

     So now you know what my people are and who they are. So now... If you dare to read a thirteen year-old girl's mind... Be my guest!

 

You have not seen the last of me diary!

Love,

Kila

 



© 2010 Revolved


Author's Note

Revolved
This is just Kila introducing herself in her diary. Nothing really big..
Changing the name James to Kevin.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think you would write slightly different than speaking, or just put the extra quips in brackets. Other then that it is a brilliant start.

Posted 13 Years Ago


THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nice. Just like a 13 year old would say it. Simple, honest, bit funny. Great!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 28, 2010
Last Updated on August 3, 2010


Author

Revolved
Revolved

North East Philly!!!, PA



About
If you ever wished u lived another life put a frown of your face. If you ever hated someone say that you're a disgrace. If you ever wanted to die take those words back. If you eve.. more..

Writing
Touched Touched

A Book by Revolved


Shivers Shivers

A Chapter by Revolved


Runaway Runaway

A Chapter by Revolved



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Old Photo Old Photo

A Poem by Revolved


Backwards Backwards

A Story by Sara





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5