Chapter Three- Secret Admire

Chapter Three- Secret Admire

A Chapter by Revolved

June 07, 10

Monday

Dear Eddy,

 

Weekend is over! And now I can have my friends sign my cast. I'm glad I can write in both left and right hand. School won't be hard and I can write in my Diary! I wish you were in the same school as me. Then we can hang at lunch and stuff. Kevin wouldn't really like it. And I suppose friends beat crushes. Sorry Belly. But it's true. Your friends are forever, crushes are just an hour or two. Well I guess... Have to go! It's almost time to go to school.

Write to you later!

Don't go anywhere,

Love,

Kila

 

P.S

Sorry I didn't put "love" at the end of

my last letter. I just didn't feel it then.

Still have a crush on you, Edward!

 

     "Should I?" Kila thought out loud. She wondered if she should bring her diary to school. "But it's risky..." She bit her lower lip then just sighed. "I'll bring it!" She shoved the blue diary into her small brown, one shoulder, book bag and headed down stairs. She ran past Jakob who was eating toast. Then she almost bumped into Tweesy who was having a 991 hair problem. Twindle was trying to help out Tweesy, but Tweesy was crying, "No, no! I look like a clown! I look like a clown!"

     Kila grabbed an egg sandwich and was out the door. School was only ten minutes away if she walked. She always bumped in Kevin who lived only three minutes away. Three minutes alone, seven minutes with your best friend. She always liked that. Then she saw Edward walking the opposite direction to go on the bus for his school. She always wondered what it was like to go to a privet school and wear a uniform. Almost like third grade.

     It was about to be seven-thirty and school was going to start in fifty minutes. She had all the time in the world. But she always leaves around seven-thirty so Kevin and her could work on their daily projects before school started.

     She suspected three minutes has pasted and James would pop up anytime soon. Kila saw Kevin's pale blue barn and the white fence. And there he was. Leaning against the fence with his hands in his pockets, and his book bag on the ground. Kila only saw Kevin do that pose. All the other boys in her school were too hyper to be calm and cool like Kevin. Jakob tries to be calm, but he always has something to jerk around or say something only Jakob would say. Kila smiled then frowned feeling the burn inside her cast.

     Kevin saw her and smiled a casual crooked smile. "Hey jolly good fella!" He greeted when she was close. Kila gave him a quick smile then started hitting the cast. "I don't think that would make the bone fix quicker." He teased. "Oh shut up you! It itches and I cannot stand an itchy arm!" Kila wined trying to heal the pain. Kevin sighed and scratched his head. Kila walked ahead of him focused on her burning arm. "Where's your stick of happiness?" Kevin asked stretching his arms out with a groan.

     "My 'stick of happiness' was stolen from Ally and she broke it. So now I must suffer eight hours of pure horror." Kila held her breath annoyed with the burn. "Maybe if I don't think about it, it will go away." She whispered softly. "Yea-ah." Kevin shook his head with a small smile on his face. "So... What's new?" Kevin questioned trying to changed the subject. "Besides braking an arm? Oh well... Nothing." Kila cleared her throat and started to hit her cast again. "Stupid arm.." She murmured.

 

School was busy every morning. Nelly Newton Junior High was always busy with the early activities or assignments students would be doing for either a class grade, or for the school. Kila beamed when she saw the dance committee working on the decorations. The theme was black and white. Kila loved the theme. She was part of the dance committee. Kevin was busy with his piano and writings he was not able to join her.

     "See you in English class!" Kila waved good-bye and skipped over to the dance committee. Kevin watched her until his friend, Gordy arrived. Kila sat next to Julia, a sixth grader, who was working on the stars. Some were painted black, others lied nakedly. The stars were created from cardboard, foam, sticks, and other objects. Julia was a sculpture and helped created the stars, and the moon. The moon was half white and half black. Kila squealed at the sight.

     "Do you know where the white paint is, Kila?" Julia asked in a low voice. Kila stood up and waltz over to a boy named Henry and bent down in front of him. Henry was shy, especially when it came to girls. He had long, straight, black hair that covered his right eye. He was nicely tanned from the sun and had very pale blue eyes. He was fourteen, in the eighth grade. "Hey Henry!" Kila greeted unaware of his girlfobia. "May I borrow your white paint? Julia needs it for the stars."

     Henry just sat there staring at Kila. Kila tossed her light brown hair over her shoulder and groaned from the intense heat. "Uh Henry?" She spoke quietly. Henry blinked then was broken from the trance. "Oh okay.. Um.. Okay... Eh... It's uh.. Um... Heh... Okay well..." Henry gulped and scratched the back of his head and neck. "H-Here..." He shakily passed her the white paint with a small paintbrush inside. Kila beamed, "Thanks!" She skipped back to Julia and gave her the paint.

     "What's the matter with Henry?" Kila asked aware of his stammering words. "He is not good with girls." Julia spoke in a It's-Right-in-front- of-You-Dummy tone. Kila laughed, "Wow how sad." Julia raised her thin brown brows and nodded.

 

First period was music. Kila had Mrs. Mutannah, a forty-five year old woman with three kids. She has an angelic voice when she spoke, and when she sang everyone was in a trance. Kila loved Mrs. Mutannah. She always saw her as her mother. Her light brown hair in a messy bun, with her friendly green eyes, and peachy colored skin. She looked as if she could be her mother. Except for her angelic voice, of course.

     "Miss Nadallie." Mrs. Mutannah called from the piano. Kila stood up and squeaked, "Ye-es?" A few giggles traveled the room. "How old are you sweetheart?" That seemed like a silly question to ask. Kila smiled awkwardly and chirped, "Thirteen." Mrs. Mutannah nodded, "Uh-huh... When was the last time you performed in front of a live audience?" Another idiotic question. Kila performed We are the World with Diane and Joseph last week. She got a B- for messing up a few words. "Last week on Friday, Mrs. Mutannah." Kila answered.

     Mrs. Mutannah just nodded as if she was never there. "Miss Calliander." Mrs. Mutannah called. Kila was going to sit but Mrs. Mutannah said, "Oh no Miss Nadallie, stay standing." Kila stood a bit embarrassed. Joanna Calliander stood. Her long scarlet hair was in a french braid. "Yes?" Joanna said quietly. "What is the last song you sang with Kila?" Mrs. Mutannah asked. Joanna automatically answered, "We are the World." Mrs. Mutannah smiled, "Yes indeed.. Do you know why I am asking theses questions." No one answered. "Because I am trying to see if your memory is fresh. Fresh memory equals easy to remember songs. If you know a song cause you have rehearsed it not to long ago, then it is easier to remember."

     She stood up and walked to the middle of the room. "For example, Miss Nadallie, you just learned the song We are the World is that correct?" Kila nodded. "Do you still remember the words? It's a mighty long song..." Mrs. Mutannah asked. "Well... Yeah.. Even though I messed up a bit." Kila answered. Mrs. Mutannah smiled. "Excellent!" Was all she said.

 

Third period came faster than Kila expected. She was still thinking what was Mrs. Mutannah trying to point out even though she explained it to the class. Third period was math so she had some time with Kevin at least. She sat in their usual spot, in the middle (third row), next to the window (on the right). Each row suits two people. Kevin always sat next to Kila and they would partner up. But today, when Kila sat at their usual spot, Kevin passed her and sat next to Andrew Sanford. Kila stared at him, gaping.

     Before she could protest, Paula Parker sat next to her taking Kevin's spot, who took hers. "Hello!" She greeted cheerfully. "Um... Hey." Kila was upset all the way. Why would Kevin ditch me like that? Why is Paula happy with the arrangements? Why did Kevin ignored me? Why didn't he warn me? What is happening? Twenty more questions popped into her head.

     "I'm here to help a friend out." Paula said answering two of thirty questions. "Who?" Kila asked. "I'm not suppose to say. But he's really cute and funny." Paula smiled. She continued, "He likes you, Kila. Really likes you for a long time. And I wanted to tell you since he's a wimp even though... he's sweet." Kila thought Andrew liked her. Since she sat next to him everyday. But that didn't make sense. Andrew and Paula were going steady since the seventh grade.  "Who?" Kila asked again.

     Before Paula could answer, Mr. Mack entered the room with his nerdy glasses on, and gelled back hair that made him look like Superman, but Clark Kent version. His striped shirt was tucked in nicely, and his shoes were polished. He always look hot in his nerdy way. "Good morning class!" Kila ignored Mr. Mack's words when Paula said, "It's a friend of yours."

 

"It's a friend of mine?" Kila asked Tweesy who was doing her hair in the bathroom. "What... I mean, who?" Kila scratched her scalp and bit her thumb nail. "Maybe it's Kevin?" Tweesy said pulling on her perfectly curled hair. Kila always wished she had her mother's curly hair. Instead she has her fathers straight hair and could never make it curly. "What? Kevin? Don't be silly! It's probably Belly. He comes to my school sometimes and talks with other people. Probably to try to get questions he has about me answered." Tweesy rolled her eyes at Kila's hope.

     "Think about it, Bagel." Tweesy said letting her hair fall and hit her shoulder. "Belly is in a privet school where all boys attend. He goes to your school and talks to a bunch of girls to just get to know you who he sees every day?" Kila hated when she was right. But that does not mean she's not going to give up hope about her and Edward. "If you ask me, it has to be someone in your school, in your math class, since Paula knows. She only knows when it's with two people in the same class. That's how she mashed up with Andrew."

     Once again Tweesy was right. "But... I don't know much boys in my class, so how do they know me?"

     "Hint!!! How many boys do know you?"

     "... Crap ..."

 

Dear Edward,

 

There's someone who likes me in my Math class. I wonder who it is. Tweesy thinks it's Kevin, but don't be silly! Kevin is my best friend and he likes someone he would tell me. Well he never really liked someone. He just would say this one girl is cute and that's it. What is Kevin keeping from me with girls? Well Paula knows something I don't and it's killing me! Why won't she just tell me who it is to kill the suspense? I'm not good with suspense and everybody knows that in my English class. I can't stand it.

     Speaking of suspense... Do you like me or not? Well I know I will never get the answer from asking my diary... But still. These letters are to you and I want to know... Oh and best of all, I have to write a story about two people. No matter what it is, it's two people. I already know Kevin is going to do Violet and Romeo. For me... I would say Juliet and Charming. Instead of Prince Charming. Well that is what you are to me!

     So in my Math class... Who do you think likes me? Andrew and Kevin are out. Now to get to know the other boys just to see. And must talk to Paula more often. I hope she doesn't mind sitting next to me in Math class just until I figure it out, or till the end of the week. What do you think?

   I have to go. Tweesy is making me go to bed early since Nanna and Pa put her in charge for poker night. Maybe I should go to Jakob for help... Hopefully he because the brother I need for the night and actually helps me out. Cause if he don't I seriously am just going to call him Dummy instead of Dimmy!

 

Killing the suspense,

And hopefully it would never come back!

Love,

Kila

 

P.S

Don't become mad cause

I' m trying to figure out

who likes me. I just want

to know. Love you!



© 2010 Revolved


Author's Note

Revolved
Well not truly wonderful. But pretty awesome for a kid like me :D I just amazed that I got this far. So tell me what you think. Help me out! Rookie Book Writer in need of reviews!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

very nice

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
1 Review
Added on July 29, 2010
Last Updated on August 4, 2010


Author

Revolved
Revolved

North East Philly!!!, PA



About
If you ever wished u lived another life put a frown of your face. If you ever hated someone say that you're a disgrace. If you ever wanted to die take those words back. If you eve.. more..

Writing
Touched Touched

A Book by Revolved


Shivers Shivers

A Chapter by Revolved


Runaway Runaway

A Chapter by Revolved