Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by saida

'I am going to get expelled.'

Ronald Astorio was a bright student of Heritage High but now he was breaking a rule by waiting for his roommate in the middle of the night, near the forest. If he get caught, there is no doubt that he will get expelled.

Heritage High Academy had international recognition because, there were a few academys where all supernatural creatures coexisted and Heritage High was one of them.

Ronald was not the type of person who break rules but now he had to help his friend, Tegan Castilian,who has helped him on different occasions. He can just hope nothing bad happens tonight. The last time he talked with Tegan, he knew something was wrong and his friend told him to come here.

At that moment he heard a sound behind the bushes."Tegan, is that you?" asked Ronald. From the place he was standing, he could not see Tegan's face but he could make out the physical outline . "Hey, I have...."

He didn't have time to finish his words, his friend attacked him with a sword. He moved quickly enough to avoid a direct hit, he has to be careful if he wanted to survive.

"Tegan, what are you doing?"
He saw Tegan's face but it was devoid of any emotions, the way he attacked him its like he was a doll. The sword he was using had a marked of a lion on it. Ronald had seen it before but at the moment he could not remember where.

Ronald knew he had no choice so he called on his magic and it took sphere form on his hand. He throw it at his friend, it was not much but enough to disable his friend. But he didn't know what happened the next moment he saw blinding white light and everything became black.

When he woke up, he saw the guards were everywhere and the whole place was destroyed. Some trees were uprooted and the ground had holes in many places.

"What did you do, boy?" asked the captain of the guard, Van Grafore. He had a strong dislike towards Ronald.
"I didn't do anything, Tegan was suddenly.."
"Shut up." barked the captain."Your friend is dead and we know you used magic here, so I am going to ask you again what did you do?"
It took Ronald a while to know what the captain had said.
"What....I didn't.....he attacked me with a....sword"
"There was no sword."
"There was....I saw..."
"If you don't speak the truth,you will be in worse situation."
"Captain, I would like to talk to my student." said professor Grantham. The professor was very old even though he looked in his early thirties and had enough power that even the captain of the guard's had no saying in it.
"Fine, but remember boy, you killed the grandmaster's son."
"Sir, I.."
"Mr.Astorio, its better for you to keep quite at the moment."

Ronald knew he was in trouble but he could hope Zion would take care of her now.


© 2019 saida


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on March 9, 2019
Last Updated on May 30, 2019


Author

saida
saida

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by saida


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by saida


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by saida