Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Vanessa Marie
"

This one ir really short

"

 

            15 minutes later we were in the dinning hall in line to get breakfast. "Anyway I had to move the meeting to Tuesday instead of Thursday. I hope that is ok with you Vanessa."

              "Again no prob Jane." She then continued to go on and on about the up coming Dark Daughter's meeting and the martial arts competition.

                  I didn't really hear any of what she was talking about, because I saw him, Brad Marvin staring at me as he entered the dinning hall. This kid was really starting to scare me. But again I didn't have time to think about it because that was when James Stark showed up. Stark is Jane’s boyfriend. He came up and started kissing Jane's neck. I played look out while she (half) tried to get out of his strong grip. See, Stark is a lot stronger then your normal guy because he is gifted in archery. He is also the most popular guy at our school. Which I think is part of the reason he and Jane kick so much.

                  Then we finally got our food and headed to our table. When we got there the two of them started talking about what they were going to do when Jane got back on Sunday. That’s when I saw Brad staring at me. He was watching me like I was some sort of science experiment. I watched him for what felt like forever. I know that this will sound stupid but I thought that if I stared at him long enough I would figure something out about him.

                 "Vanessa...Vanessa... Earth to Vanessa. Do you read me from the mother ship?"

                 "What? Sorry Jane I spaced for a minute. What were you saying?" And just like that I was planning my week with Jane. We went over meetings, practices, classes etc. Just to make sure that we were on the same page.

                       Then the five minute bell rang. After like a 2 minute good bye between Jane and Stark we headed off to first hour, Drama 1.

 



© 2009 Vanessa Marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on May 24, 2009
Last Updated on August 18, 2009


Author

Vanessa Marie
Vanessa Marie

Coon Rapids, MN



About
I'm fifteen, a Floridian, and not much of a writer. Dory (one of bf's) is typing out the stories I write. Send me love and constructive criticism! ^_^ more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Vanessa Marie