Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Vanessa Marie
"

Bye jane have fun at your competion

"

       

        We ran right into the dining hall and into line. That's when he put me down. Of course Jane and Stark were right there.

       "Do I even want to know what you two were doing?"

       "I was brushing Marshmallow. He decided to stay and make sure that I came to dinner. We just talked."

       "Ok Vanessa what ever you say." That was when we got dinner and went to sit down. Jane and Stark on one side of the table and me and Brad on the other side.

       "Jane you leave right after dinner right?"

       "Yep, will you go with me to get my stuff?"

       "Sure Jane no problem. Stark will you and Brad come meet us?"

       "No problem Vanessa." We finished up our dinner talking about all kinds of stuff. Most of the time Brad was trying to hold my hand or get closer to me, and frankly I let him. Jane and Stark were making goo-goo eyes at each other the whole time. I was impressed that we kept a conversation going.

       After dinner Jane and I went back to our dorm, to get Jane's bags. I had made sure that I had packed her as compact as I could, but she still needed two bags. I told her everything that I had packed for her to wear, over the trip, so she didn't have any surprises once she got there.

       "Wow, Vanessa you packed all of my favorite outfits. You even remembered something semi formal for my meeting with their leader of the Dark Daughters. You thought of everything! Thank you so much!"

       "No big deal Jane. I was just packing so you would be comfortable, and so you would have everything you needed."

       "Thanks. By the way what is going on with you and Brad?"

       "Nothing, he was being nice that's all."

       "He really likes you. He didn't tell me but I can tell, just by the way he looks at you, that he does."

       "I like him too. But I already made a move it’s his turn."

       "You did when, where, how?!?"

       "He showed up to Lit class to inspire my class to have good thoughts about Romeo and Juliet. He inspired a lot of the girls but they weren't thinking about Romeo and Juliet."

       "Wow. What did he do?"

       "WE did the balcony scene. It went really well."

       "Don't Romeo and Juliet kiss in that scene?"

       "Yes, they do...and it was wonderful. But I decided to improve the end a little bit, which ended in another kiss. The second kiss had a lot of passion in it. It was amazing!"

       "Holy S**t! That's so romantic. I take it he got your hint to improv?"

       "Oh yeah, he had a huge grin on his face when the light bulb went on. He looks cute when he grins. I can't believe you are missing parent visits nights."

       "I know, I know. But what am I going to do? I have to go to districts."

       "Yah, I know, but still. Hey guys, over here!" With that Stark was over as fast as he could, and was taking Jane's bags. She could have carried them herself but he wanted to help, so she let him.

       The four of us walked up to the front of the school where the rest of the team was waiting. Professor Hanz (he is the martial arts teacher) was already putting everyone in their appropriate cars. Of course Jane already knew what car she was going to be in, so she had time to talk. Stark ran and put her bags down and hurried back.

       "Bye Brad see you when I get back."

       "See you Jane. Have a nice time. I hope that you win."

       "Thanks don't worry we will win! Bye Vanessa. Promise me that you will call me everyday."

       "I promise Jane I will call you everyday with up dates on what's going on here. Have a good time." 

       "Thank you Vanessa. Love you!"

       "Love you too Jane!"

       "Bye darling..."

       "Let's go Brad I don't want to see this."

       "Ok Vanessa let's go. Meet up with us later Stark!"

       "He didn't hear you. Even if you made him, he won't hear you, he's in Jane-mode. The rest of the world doesn't exist to them."

       "Ok, that's fine. Let's go do something."

       "Like what?"

       "I don't know."

       "I have Romeo and Juliet. Want to watch it?" At that point we both started to laugh uncontrollably.

       "Ok let's go!" With that we walked off to the girl’s dorm to watch the movie. Once we got there I ran up stairs to grab the movie from my room.

       "Damn it! Where is it? I thought it was right here." *knock knock* "Come in its open."

       "What is taking so long with the movie beautiful?"

       "Beautiful? You haven't called me that one before."

       "What you don't like it Nessa? I could call you something else."

       "No I like it. It’s just different that's all I like Nessa better."

       "Alright Nessa, what is taking so long?"

       "I can't find the movie. I would have put money on the fact of it being on my desk." 

       "Here I'll help you look for it."

       "Thanks. Wait one rule, the drawers are off limits."

       *laughing* "Alright Nessa, I promise no drawers." We looked for that dumb movie for ten minutes...then. "Um...Nessa I found it."

       "Really? Where was it?"

       "It was on the desk under this stack of papers. What is all this?"

       "They're all my schedules, homework, etc. How did the movie get under there? Oh well. Come on let's go watch it."

       We headed down stairs and watched the movie. Well brad watched the movie. I ended up falling asleep 15 minutes in. I didn't even make it to the balcony scene. At the end of the movie he woke me up and I realized that I was sleeping with my head in his lap. I jumped up so fast you would have thought something had bit me.

       "Sorry Brad. You could have woken me up."

       "It's ok Nessa. You are really cute when you’re asleep."

       "Thank you...I think." I pulled out the disc and put it in its case. "Good night Brad. I'll see you at breakfast."

       "Good night Nessa. Sleep well, if you need me call me ok?" With that he gave me his number and went to his dorm.                      

 



© 2009 Vanessa Marie


Author's Note

Vanessa Marie
As always just tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not too bad. I don't usually go for diary type stories, but you had the flow and characters pretty well worked out. Granted some of it was hard to follow since I don't know anything about the world it is set in, but overall, a decent story. Keep it up. I look forward to future installments.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 11, 2009
Last Updated on August 18, 2009


Author

Vanessa Marie
Vanessa Marie

Coon Rapids, MN



About
I'm fifteen, a Floridian, and not much of a writer. Dory (one of bf's) is typing out the stories I write. Send me love and constructive criticism! ^_^ more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Vanessa Marie