Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Vanessa Marie

              I got my lunch and went to sit at our table. It was taco day my favorite. I had just started to eat my tacos (very messy I should add I can't eat tacos neatly, it’s like impossible for me) When I hear.
              "Hey Vanessa, how was Spanish?"

              "It was great Jane. I got called on to answer a question, and I wasn't paying attention because I was thinking about something I need to talk to you about, so senora was not very happy with me. Why are you here and not at the meeting?"

              "It was cancelled. We will talk later I promise, but right know I want you to meet someone. Vanessa this is..."

              "Brad." 

              "Yah, how did you know that?"

              "We have met before."

              "It is nice to see you again Vanessa. I'm sorry about your Spanish class."

             "It’s nice to see you too, Brad. Don't worry about it. How did you meet Jane?"

             "He is in my Vamp Soc. class and my Lit class.   You know how we are reading Macbeth in Lit? Well he is really good! He is as good as you at Shakespeare, I have never met anybody with your dumb hobby."

             "IT’S NOT A DUMD HOBBY" (We said this is unison.)

             "Ok sorry. You two are a lot alike you know. We talked about you for the last two periods."

             "Hi Jane honey. How was your morning? I missed you this morning. Who's the new kid?"

             "Hi Stark. I'm fine, this is Brad...um what's your last name again?"

             "It’s Marvin Jane."

             "Thanks Vanessa. This is Brad Marvin. I missed you too this morning." That lead to kissing and I love Jane like a sister but I didn't want to watch her play tonsil hockey with Stark. So I went back to eating. 

             "Hey can I eat with you?"

             "Sure I don't mind. When I'm finished I got to go."

             "Where are you going?"

             "I promised Jane that I would pack for her."

             "Can I come?'

             "Sure but you have to be done with your lunch when I am done with mine." I didn't think that he would finish when I did, because he had 3 tacos and I had 1 and like 3 bites of rice left. Of course my plan back fired, he was done before me. 

             "Come on hurry up slow poke."

             "Oh Shut Up! You are a freaky fast eater. I eat at a normal speed thank you very much!" Then I finished my lunch and we headed off to my dorm. Once we got out of the dinning hall Brad stopped me.

             "We can get there quicker but you have to trust me. Do you trust me?"

             "I trust you." The weird part was I really did trust him. He picked me up just like you would a baby. Then he stared running. We were there in 10 seconds flat. When we got to the girls' dorm he put me down outside the door, I then looked at him with the most dumbfounded face.

             "I'll explain but let’s go inside first."

             "Alright Brad, but you promise you will explain when we get to my room?"

             "I promise, Vanessa. As soon as we are in your room."

             "Ok. lets go." After a quick scan of the dorm's living space we headed up to my room. 

             As soon as we were in my room I grabbed Jane's suitcase off her bed and started packing.

             "Ok what is going on with you?"

             "It is all part of my abilities. I can enter people's minds and communicate with them when they are most relaxed, I am really strong and fast , also  I can control people's hearing that's why only you could hear my monologue, today in class."

             "That makes nso sense! That's so cool!" After that I finished packing for Jane, and we talked about everything from schedules to likes and dislikes to brief family histories. It was great. Jane was right we were a lot alike. I think we had more in common then Jane and Stark did, which is a scary thought because they are like perfect for each other.

             "Hey can I sit with you at dinner?"

             "Sure I don't mind. I still can't believe that you are in my sixth hour equestrian class! We can walk together to dinner after class as long as you don't mind staying after class for a little bit." 

             "I don't mind at all Vanessa." With that he took my face in his hands and kissed my forehead in the sweetest way, and left. I stood there for a few moments dumbfounded, and then I hurried off to my fourth hour, Vamp Soc.    

 



© 2009 Vanessa Marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on May 31, 2009
Last Updated on August 18, 2009


Author

Vanessa Marie
Vanessa Marie

Coon Rapids, MN



About
I'm fifteen, a Floridian, and not much of a writer. Dory (one of bf's) is typing out the stories I write. Send me love and constructive criticism! ^_^ more..

Writing
Love Love

A Poem by Vanessa Marie