Chapter Five: Words To Say

Chapter Five: Words To Say

A Chapter by ShaneBerry
"

ROUGH DRAFT

"

        CHAPTER FIVE

            words to say???
 
 
(The days passed and Nieta was getting used to a normal life and I was happy, there was no reporting of the HAA or the HEP, neither organization was very active. I kept thinking about what the man said to me, was he really right? Am I in love with Nieta???) 
“Hey David, you look like you want to say something,” she asked one night. I looked at her surprised, (“how did she know?”)I asked myself, “what? Oh no I’m alright. “You know they say that keeping things bottled up isn’t healthy, it causes brain cancer or something,” she said not really thinking about it. (“oh so I should just tell you then hu?”)I said to my self mentally. 
        After she left, I started writing things I could say to admit my love for her. (“I know it is strange butt I…”) “No that’ll never work.” for hours I repeated the exact same thing, until it was ten o’clock. I had decided to get some fresh air, the night air was cool, and it flowed through me as if I was a feather. “Just tell her you love her.” the words rang in my ears as I jumped nearly five feet in the air in fear. “What the f**k do you think you are doing in my house, on my balcony?” I asked the black haired man (the guy on the moped usually.) trying to be quiet. “Hey don’t get in a fuss just because I came to help out an old friend.” he said sarcastically.  “How did you get up here?” I asked him ignoring his sarcastic fraise.  “You’re looking for words to say to her, right?” he asked. I shook my head. “No what the hell makes you say that?” I said really embarrassed. “What’s that a little blush?” he said laughing. “Love is nothing to be embarrassed of, just go to her and say, I love you, it’s really simple.” he said picking up one of the crumbled up pieces of paper. “‘this is very akward, butt I think I love you??’ That’s the kind of s**t that’ll make her think you think she is a freak.” He said reading off the letter. “What do you know?” I said snatching the letter from him and going into my room shutting the door behind me. “I can help you.” he said through the door. I ignored him the rest of the night. It seemed like forever until he left. Sunday morning came and everyone except for me, got up early, very early. Not for “church” but there was a lot of activity during the night. “there was a shoot out last night where two men stalked a deer neo-sapien to her house and shot her in her sleep, the two teenage sons reacted in violence killing one of the two men…it seems that there is a very strong warning out to any neo-sapiens living in the area, this has been confirmed it was HAA activist John Shorlock .he  has confessed to the crime, but the police have decided to let it “slip” saying it was misguided anger and are sending him to a mental hospital, that is all the coverage we have on this subject.” Everyone in the city was angered by what happened (well mostly everyone) there was an emideate response the following week… “The neo sapiens are acting in a riot against the police, they have already surrounded the station, and there has been reported violence, many are saying it may soon become a war zone.” it was a Friday morning, due to the attacks school was canceled. I was still confused with the feelings for Nieta, but the situation on the out side of my life was getting to big ,and I feared for her life, I decided not to tell her…(for now….)
 


© 2009 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
leave a comment?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on August 4, 2009


Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry