Antonio: The Handsome Stranger!

Antonio: The Handsome Stranger!

A Chapter by Solaris LeRouche
"

Solaris meets Antonio, a Human who seems to know more than he lets on.

"

The human began to laugh, a deep rich tone that was new to my ears. “Yes! It is nice to meet you too, my name is Antonio. “His voice was accented in a beautiful rolling dialect. “I’m sorry; it slipped my mind that you’ve never seen a human before!’ Antonio smiled his face pulling up at the corners of his mouth. I couldn’t help but to stare at him, the illogical rises and falls of his shoulders as he spoke. Clueless… this was one feeling I wasn’t used to having. “Where is David?” I asked is a level tone. “Oh, he’s inside, David has done nothing but speak of you since yesterday!” Antonio laughed. Suddenly, Nano who had been quiet until now spoke up; “DA-vid look FOOr Yew all Night!” she squealed. “NANO!” Antonio exclaimed leering at the Persona “You’ve been messing with your voice synthesizer again!”  “I Vant to SIIng!!!” Nano sang in such a high tone it sounded like beeping. “Well, come on Nano, let’s get you repaired.” He sighed turning to me with a smile “You come too; David’s practically going mad to meet you! With Antonio and Nano leading me we entered the darkness…



© 2011 Solaris LeRouche


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"I VANT TO sIiIiNg" xD Thats totally me

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
1 Review
Added on November 11, 2011
Last Updated on November 11, 2011


Author

Solaris LeRouche
Solaris LeRouche

Charleston, SC



About
http://nyan.cat/ The PERSONA XD Opening Song UNINSTALL The PERSONA XD ENDING Theme InSaNiTy Sung with VOCALOID software. Beat My NYAN RECORD!!! I have NYANed for 9450 S.. more..

Writing