Chapter Seven: Finding the Time Keeper

Chapter Seven: Finding the Time Keeper

A Chapter by Short.Nerd

The world was in complete silence.  The five chosen teenagers were all sound asleep.  And if they weren't they were all laying in bed trying to keep their breathing as quiet as possible.  To forget this nightmare they were all about to enter.

 

Every single on of the people here was freaked out, except for one.  One person out of all the others knew the truth.  They knew the truth of the world and how to return it to normal.  They knew everything about everyone here.  That person was Time Keeper.

 

A person dressed in all black crept through the hallways while everyone slept.  Even though it was light outside and would remain that way for a while, the halls were dark as if it were an alley.  The lights casted off an eery glow such as street lights.

 

The person in black crept over towards the door where all three girls were asleep, or maybe where all three girls were suppose to be asleep.  The person pulled out three thick white envelopes.

 

One said Sierra Sparks.  Another said Elizabeth Black, while the last said Mikayla Toms.  Each one of the envelopes held a secret that made each girl stand out like a daisy in a field of weeds.

 

The person slid each envelope under the door.  They were so careful with the envelopes because to them it was like a precious jewel, and it was their job to protect it.

 

Once their work was over from sliding the envelopes under the girl's doors, the person made his way towards the guy's room also.  It was the same for all them.

 

Each and every one of them had their own envelope that contained a secret.  It was their choice if they wanted to share it with the group or not.  If they did and if the secret was the worst out of the bunch then one person looked guilty.  If someone refused to share their secret then that someone also looked guilty.  It was a win-win for the mysterious mail carrier.

 

When the person got to the boy's room and left their envelopes they crept out of the hotel.  Their was a whole world out there that was waiting to be played with.  Why waste time sleeping when he didn't need it?



© 2011 Short.Nerd


Author's Note

Short.Nerd
Sorry it's so short and probably suckish.. I couldn't think of anything for this chapter really...:/

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome chapter!
WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS CREEP?

Posted 13 Years Ago


...hm, so that means that the time keeper is a guy. You make me so confused xD Excellent, interested to see what happens next!

Posted 13 Years Ago


was really good

Posted 13 Years Ago


I THINK I KNOW WHO THE TIME KEEPER IS!!!!!!!!!!! unless....you meant that the Time Keeper was with the teens, but not one of them....

OH! Great chapter!!!! I cna't wait fo the next one!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


this was really good who cares if its short cant wait for more :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


It was short, but it keeps the readers wanting more! :) You better write more hun, or I'll get mean!!! xD lol jkjk. Seriously write more though, lol :)

~Lizzard~

Posted 13 Years Ago


It's a good chapter, short, but good. Keep writing!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 11, 2011
Last Updated on April 14, 2011


Author

Short.Nerd
Short.Nerd

About
www.facebookblast.com THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONTRUCTION DON"T JUDGE IT! Thanks, :) -------------------Girls----------------------- --------------are like apples---------------- ---------on trees... more..

Writing