Apology 2

Apology 2

A Chapter by Stasis

Let me apologise once more. This will be the third Friday that will be missed, according to the new schedule.
Because I am a bit mad in the head, I want to let everyone know that there will be no more episodes for this month.
I understand that I have ended this on the peak of the story's popularity, but don't want anything to ever feel rushed unless it's meant to.

I spent May preparing the story for June, and in June I uploaded with a whole bunch of mistakes. The first week of July was spent frantically fixing my mistakes, which has built up to a burn out.
Of course, I want to keep writing, but for some reason I can't.

For some peace of mind, I have already drafted up to part 52, so there is a lot more story that is guaranteed to come. I am just having trouble finding the motivation to build upon the bullet-points I've written.
I have been informed that there is such a thing of viewbots for published stories. While I know a few of you are alive and breathing, I have a feeling that most of my viewers are not - which gives me a feeling of dread and "what's the point?"

For these reasons and more, I've decided to give July a rest and bust in swinging for August.
Instead, for July, I will be working on a YouTube channel that I kicked off earlier this year... or maybe last year.
There's not much there at the moment but here's a link to those: www.youtube.com/@ssstasiswww.youtube.com/@ssjunkie
I have 100+ videos that are coming, unrelated to the story, I just need to touch up a few things.

Sorry, again.



© 2023 Stasis


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on July 14, 2023
Last Updated on July 14, 2023