Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by TPK Stories

The next day, when Justin arrived at work, he was informed by HR that Tristana was removed from his patient list effective immediately. Justin knew why. It was her husband who had made the request. So Justin decided it was best that he continue his work rotation and forget about Tristana. He didn’t want get himself or the patient in any more trouble. Cristoff Rodrigues looked like a man to stay clear off. And that's what Justinintended to do, only...

Justin's colleague, Dr. Jeremy Huntington, had questions for Justin after he revived Tristana from the brink of death. That's when Justin got a call on the hospital phone:

"Justin, here, what can I do for you?"

"Justin, can you come to Room 345? I need to speak to you regarding the patient." Jeremy said.'

"Room 345? That's Tristana Rodrigues’ room?" Justin asked.

"Yes, it is. But it's important that I speak with you regarding the patient's treatment plan since you were the one who revived her?"

"Yes, I see. I'll be there in a few. “Justin told Jeremy just as Cristoff was coming to visit his wife.

"So, I see you're ignoring the request I put in?!" Cristoff said haughtily as soon as Justin hung up with Jeremy.

"Ugh, I was just talking with a colleague regarding your wife. Her doctor had some questions for me and I was just going to see what was going on."

"Okay, I see, but I will accompany you on that visit."

"Very well then, let's go see what your wife's doctor wanted."

Justin and Cristoff headed to Tristana's room to see what Jeremy needed to speak with him about.



© 2024 TPK Stories


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on February 5, 2024
Last Updated on February 5, 2024


Author

TPK Stories
TPK Stories

Boise, ID



About
more..

Writing
Plot Plot

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by TPK Stories