Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by TPK Stories

Justin made it to the hospital where Cristoff had taken Tristana and made it to her room just after the CNA had finished taking her vitals. That's when Tristana coded as Justin swooped in to perform CPR on the patient, pressing the staff assist button that would send staff into the room to help.

It didn't take long for an RN, an LPN, lugging a crash cart, and a CNA to arrive at Tristana's room to help, and a few minutes later, Tristana began breathing on her own as Justin told the staff that he had to examine the patient.

As soon as the staff left, Justin helped Tristana transfer to a waiting gurney and wheeled her out of the room and into the hallway to the elevators that would take them out of the hospital.

Meanwhile, Cristoff had returned to Tristana's room to find his wife was missing and immediately pushed the call light button, sending a CNA to answer the light.

"What can I do," the CNA began when he found Cristoff in the room and the patient missing.

"Where's my wife?!" Cristoff demanded of the CNA, who immediately called for the charge nurse to assist with the situation.

As soon as the charge nurse arrived, Cristoff was yelling at the shaken CNA. The charge nurse defused the situation by asking Cristoff to step out of the room and then sent the CNA to the break room to recover from the trauma. Then the charge nurse went to talk to Cristoff about what happened and assured him that they would do all they could to find his wife.

But Cristoff didn't need or want their help. He knew exactly what happened�"Justin Crimean!



© 2024 TPK Stories


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on February 5, 2024
Last Updated on February 5, 2024


Author

TPK Stories
TPK Stories

Boise, ID



About
more..

Writing
Plot Plot

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by TPK Stories