Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by TPK Stories

Cristoff woke to find he had slept with Sarjane. Now what was he going to do? If his parents found out, he would be toast and so would Sarjane. His parents were already upset that Tristana was divorcing him. Alphas weren’t supposed to divorce their mates. That’s why Cristoff need to find Tristana and make things right between them.

“Hey, wake up, Sarjane,” Cristoff said upon rousing her. “You need to leave, pronto.”

“Uh, why, after the night we had?” she replied. “It was the way it should be.”

“C’mon, Sarjane, you have to get out of here before we’re found out.” Cristoff said throwing the blankets off her so she would get dressed and leave.

But before she got up she wanted another kiss as Sarjane leaned in toward him, but he pushed her away.

“Fine,” Sarjane said feeling hurt by Cristoff’s rejection, as she picked up her clothes and headed for the bathroom to take a shower.

“Oh, no you don’t.” Cristoff told her. “Get dressed, go home and take a shower.”

“Jeez, Cris, you’re certainly being picky,” Sarjane said.

“Sorry, love, but you have to get out of here now.” Cristoff told her. “I need to be somewhere this morning.”

“Yeah, to find that wife of yours.” Sarjane accused.

“I need to convince her to come back to me or suffer the consequences.”

Cristoff thought he was in the clear as Sarjane got into her car and drove away, but he didn’t see the car a few blocks down the street as he got into his car to Tristana to hold off on the divorce.



© 2024 TPK Stories


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on February 5, 2024
Last Updated on February 5, 2024


Author

TPK Stories
TPK Stories

Boise, ID



About
more..

Writing
Plot Plot

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by TPK Stories