Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by TPK Stories

With the search for his wife continuing, Tristana and Justin were growing closer each day as she recovered in Justin’s cabin.

And each day that went by and Cristoff still had no idea where Justin took his wife, he was growing angrier and bent on revenge, “When I find you, Tristana, you ‘ll be sorry for deceiving me!” Cristoff vowed.

Cristoff’s thoughts were interrupted when his Beta knocked on his office door, “Who is it?”

Hardy came in when he heard Cristoff’s voice, “Sir, I think I know where your wife is?”

“Well, it’s about damn time!” Cristoff raged. “Where is she?”

“Carisk and I traced her whereabouts to a remote cabin about 20 miles from here.” Hardy told Cristoff.

As soon as Hardy gave Cristoff the information, Cristoff was off getting into his car driving in the direction to which he was given.

Meanwhile, unaware that Cristoff now knows where she is, Tristana and Justin have just come back from a short walk.

Tristana heads to her room as Justin goes to the kitchen to make them some lunch.

The two of them are just sitting down to eat when they hear a knock before someone barges inside. Justin heads to the front door to find an irate Cristoff in the living room.

“You’re coming with me!” Cristoff said as he grabbed Tristana by the hair, but Justin stopped him as the two of them got into a fight.

Tristana got scared and called the police, who responded and was there in 15 minutes.

Two officers each took Justin and Cristoff off alone and got their story, and Cristoff was hauled away in handcuffs for attempted assault on Tristana while Justin comforted her.



© 2024 TPK Stories


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on February 5, 2024
Last Updated on February 5, 2024


Author

TPK Stories
TPK Stories

Boise, ID



About
more..

Writing
Plot Plot

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by TPK Stories