Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by TPK Stories

Cristoff’s stint in jail caused a rift among his pack and his leader’s ability was sorely questioned. By the time Cristoff was out of jail, his Beta, Hardy had been assigned by Cristoff’s father as pack Alpha leader.

Cristoff had a talk with his father over the allegations of abuse on his wife Tristana, with Cristoff denying everything, to which, his father believed him, allowing Cristoff to be leader of the pack again.

But the damage was done! Tristana filed for a divorce from Cristoff.

When Cristoff was served with Tristana’s divorce lawsuit, Cristoff went to see Tristana to plead his case, but his pleas fell on deaf ears as Justin was there to assure that Cristoff would not get to her.

So Cristoff went away vowing it was not over between them.

But hearing that it was over between Cristoff and Tristana, Sarjane, Cristoff’s true love, assumed she had another chance with him, and she waited at Cristoff’s when he got home.

“Cristoff, I heard what happened with you and Tristana.” Sarjane told him as soon as got out of his car.

“So you thought you would come over and comfort me?” Cristoff replied.

“I just wanted to let you know that I’m here for you?” Sarjane said. “I’ve always been. I’ve been waiting for you to leave your wife.”

“You’ve been waiting for my marriage to end?” Cristoff spat out. “Did you know that it would end?”

“No, but I hoped.” Sarjane cried. “I love you. You know that. She surely didn’t! Carrying on with that doctor the way she did.”

“What do you mean?” Cristoff asked.

“Your wife has been cheating on you ever since she met that doctor.”

“You don’t think I know that!”

Sarjane just held him as he gave in and kissed her, leading to the two to fall onto the bed as they made love.

Meanwhile, Justin managed to get Tristana a job as a volunteer until she could start her CNA training at the hospital.



© 2024 TPK Stories


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

15 Views
Added on February 5, 2024
Last Updated on February 5, 2024


Author

TPK Stories
TPK Stories

Boise, ID



About
more..

Writing
Plot Plot

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by TPK Stories