~II~

~II~

A Chapter by Alicia_Skye

The boy waited until the moon was over the half of the planet that was daytime and checked his things. He had packed a little backpack full of moon rocks, after all, he was leaving his home and wanted something with him in case he felt home sick.
He  stood on his edge of the moon and had a look down onto Earth, but there were no storm clouds on this part of the world!
They were all laughing on the side that was night time.

‘I’ll wait for this side of the world to be night time and I’ll ask Star what to do.’ He said to his moon rocks.

It was a very long wait, even after he and his moon rocks had played games all day!
But finally, it was night time and Star was coming closer.

‘Boy! What are you doing here? I thought you were going to Earth?’ Star said in surprise.

‘There were no storm clouds on the day time half, I didn’t know what to do.’

‘Not to worry, I have asked the other stars and we asked the Sun, She said there will be storms tomorrow, she’ll make sure of it, just for you. Get some sleep. Tomorrow your adventure will start.’

The little boy was getting tired, he had stayed up all night and day waiting for the right time to go to Earth.  The stars tucked him into bed and sung him a lullaby.

~~~


Before he knew it, it was the next morning and the moon was right over some storm clouds. He gathered up his moon rocks and jumped down into the storm clouds.

“Hello there!” said the storm cloud, her loud voice booming across the land. “It’s not everyday people fall from the moon onto me.”

“Hello Storm Cloud! I’m the Boy from the Moon, I’ve come to visit and have some adventures for a little while.”

He told the storm cloud how lonely he was up on the moon all the time and that he hoped to see the world and make some new friends.
Storm Cloud took him for a ride over mountains, oceans and land, telling him everything she knew, everything she had seen and heard.  She even introduced him to her friends; Air, Heat, Rain, Lightning and Hail.
They all told him stories about life on land and before he knew it, it was night time again.
Lightning dropped him into a park and wished him well on his adventures, The Little Boy gave Lightning a moon rock for his kindness and hoped they would meet again. 

~~~



© 2011 Alicia_Skye


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on February 12, 2011
Last Updated on February 12, 2011


Author

Alicia_Skye
Alicia_Skye

Sydney, NSW, Australia



About
I hate these things, feels like I'm analysing myself. I have my own views and opinions. I love the deep and meaningful, gravitate towards the dark, the strange and the weird. more..

Writing
The Night The Night

A Story by Alicia_Skye


~I~ ~I~

A Chapter by Alicia_Skye