~III~

~III~

A Chapter by Alicia_Skye

Off he was, The Little Boy on his big adventure, he played for a bit on the park equipment then started walking, he was halfway down a street with a Children’s Hospital on it, a few of the kids were outside staring up at the sky, they all had sad looks on their faces.

“What’s wrong?” The little boy asked.

“The moon, it’s not there!” A little girl sadly said.

The little boy was surprised to notice that the moon wasn’t up in the sky, he tried remembering where he had left her when he spotted the storm clouds on the horizon. He was determined to set things right for the people who missed The Moon.

“Don’t worry, The Moon will be up again soon.” The little boy assured the little girl.

“How do you know?” The little girl asked.

“I have some friends I have to see, you will see the moon again… I promise.”

The little boy said goodbye to the little girl, but not before giving her a moon rock to remember him by and set off towards the storm clouds.


~~~


The Little Boy found Storm Cloud and explained he had to get back up to the moon right away, Storm Cloud called on her friends to get together to give them enough cover to get the little boy back up to the moon.
Once they had enough cover, Storm Cloud and The Little Boy set off across the sky. The Little Boy couldn’t believe he was going home again after such a short time on Earth.

“How will you get the Moon back up in the sky, Boy?”

“That part is easy, it’s how will I get back down once I get the Moon back up to where he was, that’s tricky.”

Storm Cloud spotted The Moon first, as The Little Boy climbed back on Storm Cloud made him promise to come see her again once he was ready to travel back.
The Little Boy gave Storm Cloud a hug and said goodbye.


~~~



© 2011 Alicia_Skye


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on February 12, 2011
Last Updated on February 12, 2011


Author

Alicia_Skye
Alicia_Skye

Sydney, NSW, Australia



About
I hate these things, feels like I'm analysing myself. I have my own views and opinions. I love the deep and meaningful, gravitate towards the dark, the strange and the weird. more..

Writing
The Night The Night

A Story by Alicia_Skye


~I~ ~I~

A Chapter by Alicia_Skye