Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
"

The Thrird chapter, dreams continue to haunt

"

3

“Hey, I am Jessica,” a smile creep onto her face, small lines form under her lips and dimples form on her cheeks. She sticks her hand out; I take it like an idiot. My hand is damp with sweat, trembling with anxiety. Her eyes look straight into mine, a piercing blue. They almost smile with her own smile, her blond hair adding to her luscious beauty. My hand touches her hand, soft curves hold onto mine, small but with a tight grip. My head move down, looking at her hand, then moves back, looking her in the eyes. I manage to speak.

            “Hey,” I think she sees the anxiety in me, my eyes doing a poor job in covering it up. She keeps holding on my hand, leading me to the table. “I am sorry, for being such a klutz,” my voice trembles, the empty words falling over the table, rolling into her lap. She only smiles, forming the small lines and dimples again. I like her smile.

I order a strawberry milkshake, she does the same. Her hair hangs low down her shoulders, occasionally approaching the front side. She only takes it away from her face with her soft hand. The smile never escapes her face, always present. It makes me feel comfortable. Her eyes are outlined with thick circles of black eyeliner. Her eyebrows are thick dark blond, bringing the blue eyes even more out.

            “Your eyes are really pretty,” I say after a couple minutes of silence. My voice is still full of anxiety, and soft beneath her beauty.

“Thank you, you’re so sweet,” the words form off her lips, moving slowly. She looks down onto the table, looking away, but still smiling.

 

“Where am I? S**t... Help... me...”

My voice is soft in the spacious room. I am still here, in the corner. I feel the throbbing in my hand the second after opening my eyes. I stand up from the floor, walking across it. “I miss you,” I say again in a soft voice, echoing in the room. “I wish you were really here.”

The ash on the floor lies still, tranquil. I probably fell asleep. My eyes are tired again, my head aching, my back full of pain. The cloth on my hand is red from the blood, it never have finished bleeding. I unwrap the wound, throwing the blood soak piece across the room. It lands on a pile of ash, sending flakes up in the air, almost reflecting the dim sunlight shining out of the broken window. The wound is rotten; almost dead inside. Yellow pus lies on the raw, reddish flesh. The cold air burns my hand, and I cannot cover it. Pieces of white paint are still visible in the blood around my hand. It is swollen up, at least two times bigger than I should be. I look at the door, the dried out blood hangs on it; deep scratches in the door. It is quiet inside; everything is still, the ash covering the floor like a bed, or a carpet.

I leave deep foot prints in the bed, my footsteps quiet against the soft floor. In the corner of the room where Jess turned into the ash, a pink skirt and blue top lies. The blood she thrown up is still on the floor, in front of the bed. I sit over the pile of ash her body turned into. My eyes move slowly over the floor, to her pile of ash. In it I can see her face...

 

“What, who are you,” I sit up straight in my bed. My back is damp with sweat, my hair stick to my head from the sweat. My eyes are still full of sleep, but I force them open, to look across the room; it is mine. It is still dark outside, the wind howling around the corners of the building. The shadows casts down from the trees outside lurk into my room. The window is open, the cold wind blowing over my naked body. The sky is full of dark clouds, probably rain. The air is damp outside. Rain.

How did I even get into bed? Did my mother put me in? But how?

A small light flash in the corner of my eye, 4 am. It is no use in trying to go back to sleep. The floor is cold against my feet; my arms hang on my sides, feeling heavy in the early morning air. My heart is still pounding in my chest, running like a racing horse.



© 2011 ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))


Author's Note

((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
Again, if there is tense errors or any comments, please tell me... if you dont like my work, please tell me how i can improve.. i am new... =]

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey great job! Keep on penning!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very spooky, puts an image in my head as I read it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really liked this chapter, the description of the girl was flawless. Not much else to say other than I enjoyed it and well done.

~ rae

I will message you the errors that I found.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 10, 2011
Last Updated on September 10, 2011



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..