Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
"

A bullet turns around in the sky..

"

9

           

“It’s only me and you again, c**k sucker,” his voice cuts through my ears, through my closed eyes. I feel his breath in the corner of neck, the warm stinky breath. His cold hands brush my skin. I open my eyes slowly, looking into the direction of the door. I try to look away from him, but he walks to where I look.

“Good, now that you are awake, the fun can begin. You see, I have a specialty in life. You might know it by now, it is causing pain. Pain is my hobby, I like it,” his mouth moves slowly, showing every contour as he forms his words with his lips. “Life is full of pain, life is actually pain. From the moment you put that little s**t face of yours in this world, your contract with pain was signed.”

His face has a little bit more colour than the previous time. “What do you want from me,” my voice trembles from the fear still visible in my body.

            “What do I want from you,” he erupts into a furious laughing streak, not stopping to take a break. “Are you serious? You really don’t know who I am? Yeah call me killer, but I am you,” he sticks his face into mine, a smile stretching from corner to corner on his face. “I were created by your own mind, I am your fear, all the stuff you hate and dread compressed into a little package, me!”

He starts to laugh again, walking up and down the room. “How does that leg of you feel, I did a pretty messy job,” I look him in the eyes, but ignore him. I feel the pain in my leg increasing again.

            “Oh yeah, that little bite mark you left on my arm, it will leave a pretty bad wound on that sweet girl. Poor girl, tssk tssk,” he looks down while making the sounds in the back of his throat. “I am fine though, thank you for asking,” the smile ceases from his face to a stern look.

A sudden silence falls over the room we are in. I can hear the crawling of some insect on the other side of the wall. The air is drying out, making it harder to breathe. A horrible scream fill our room, both our eyes widen. My body begin to tremble, my hands sweating as well as my back. I hear the slow creaking of a door, the door right in front of our room. The door closes with a hard bang.

Our door opens wildly, three people standing on the other side. My heart starts to pump in my chest. I feel how my eyes widen, my throat contracting, my hands aching from trying to pull away. My legs give away under the stress from my hanging body. Time seems to slow down. The first person, brown pants and yellow t shirt, runs into the room. He takes killer, taking him by the throat. Miserable sounds escape his little body. My eyes jump around in my head. I stand numb in the middle of the room, two of the three guys walking into my direction. Both of their faces are covered up by some type of cloth.

            “What are you doing? Where are you taking me?”

My voice echoes hollow through the passage as they pull me over the floor. The cement presses hard against my body, burning my skin. I am thrown into the back yard. The ground is soggy, mud covering my feet. I am not the only one, four or five other people, including the killer guy is standing in a line. All the people look the same; skinny, pale white flesh, dirty bodies. In front of us are the three people who had brought me in the previous day, including the one with the tattoo in his neck. I look them in their eyes, evil joy covers the hate. In his hand is a pistol, his hand tight around it. The white around his knuckle increases every second. His low hanging hands move agitated, his chest moving up and down from the breathing.

The wind blows through my hair, drying some of the sweat on my forehead. My ears are closed from the adrenalin moving through my body. My hands are numb with my legs. I stand barely on the mud, my weight too much for me. A bird flies over my head, sweeping low across the landscape. His colours are vibrant in the grey sky, yellow and blue shining bright in the afternoon sun. It sits down on the other side of the yard on a low brick wall. Weeds are covering the wall, and the grass is dying out.

A penetrating shot is fired in the open landscape. The low thud came seconds after the shot, one of the people in the row falls to the ground. The bird flies away and my eyes focus on the person with the tattoo again. His arm is still perpendicular with the ground, smoke escaping from the front of the gun. Echoes still go off in the distance when the second shot fires. Another body falls to the ground. I feel how my throat tightens in the now cold air. My knees hit each other from the trembling. A sweat drop rolls down my back, leaving a cold path behind it.

 

The gun is pointed at me. I see the black hole on the end of it, smoke escaping from the last shot. I feel the blood pumping in my head, my ears hearing every sound. His finger tightens around the trigger, pulling it to the back of the gun. New smoke escape the gun, this time a bullet comes out of the end. I see how the edges curl around in the air. It heads straight toward me, hitting me in the forehead. I feel how the blood drips down onto my lips. It is warm. My knees give in under my body weight. The sounds become muffle, the grey landscape turns into a black portrait. My eyes close, and my body falls to the ground.



© 2011 ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))


Author's Note

((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
hope it is not too bad! am tired..

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

nooooooo... my laptop was stolen and all the ideas is stolen with it =[... so i am just waiting to get my new laptop to begin again =] i want to like write 30 chapters =D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Glad to be back reviewing your work. :) You fell back a little bit on grammar again.. I also feel like you could extend the scene of him being taken out of the dungeon. hmm.. It was very good though, very nice detail. I enjoy how you capture the most minute things that make the vision in our head that much more real, really adds to it. So.. is it over??

~ rae

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very good, I liked this story a lot.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Still awesome. The sentences seem to jump meaning its not flowing evenly rather erratic. Story line great and strong love the characters and the details. just spend some time smoothing it so reads more smoothly and not erratic,

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 15, 2011
Last Updated on September 15, 2011



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..