Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
"

The fun starts now...

"

Her eyes are looking at me with total disbelieve. My words fall cold onto the floor in front of her.
"I'm so sorry. I never thought this was happening to you," she holds onto me after I tell her the whole story. "Does this mean you will never be able to sleep again?"
"I don't know. All I know is that it happens while I sleep," the words flow out of my mouth but my lips hardly move. My body is still too weak to do anything. The pain is better though. It is dark outside; my bed feels too good for words. It is the first night I am home in 3 weeks. The hospital food was too bad for me. I threw up about four times while I was there. Jessi came to my rescue. It is our first night in the same bed again. I feel at home.

"Wake up my dear friend. I have missed you so much! Oh the fun and joy I have lined up for you."
The voice is too familiar. I have no doubt in me. I am back in the room. "S**t," I say in a low voice, barely loud enough for him to hear it.
"You better start praying, because I don't think you're going to survive today," his words fly around in my head. The pressure inside my head is too much to concentrate on the stuff he is mumbling. The corner where I lay is damp, the smell of old piss is in my nose from breathing so hard. A dim light comes from above, through a crack in the roof where some of the water is leaking from. The floor is hard and cold black cement, every inch of my body pressing downwards against it. My legs are numb but I manage to sit up straight against the back wall.
"What do you want from me?" my voice is hoarse again, but is louder than a whisper this time.
"What... Do I... Want... With... You..." he breaks out in a hysterical laughing frenzy. I still cannot see his body or where he is. It is too dark in the two corners in front of me.
"You know, by this time all of the previous people died. You are an exceptional hard b*****d to kill," he steps out of the dark into the light. The wrinkles around his eyes increased. Black bags are hanging below his eyes, scars cover his face and a single line of blood dried beneath his nose. He is naked, his skin pale white.
"So, are you ready for round two?"
Before I could say anything a weird sound makes it way through the wall. Some of the bricks break open, falling to the ground. In a matter of seconds water came gushing through. Slowly I walk backwards to get away, but then find out the guy is gone. I feel around for a door, but there is nothing. It is only a room with four walls with nothing leading outwards. On the ceiling is a low hanging light, shining dim yellow. More bricks breaks off while the water's rate of coming in, increases. It covers my ankles and it doesn't stop coming in. My heart is moving frantically in my body, beating against the sides of my ribcage. It wants to escape through my throat, but I swallow it down. I walk to the nearest wall, and start to hit it. The pain lessons the more I hit, but the blood increases on the wall. It is no use. I walk backwards slowly, looking at the flesh and blood on the wall where I just stood. I feel the throbbing in my hands increasing.
Shock hit my body when I feel the water level hit my hands. With a quick jerk I pull away my hands from the water. I look upwards, looking for some kind of help. "God, help me."



© 2011 ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))


Author's Note

((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
Another short one... Will increase the lenght in time...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on October 2, 2011
Last Updated on October 2, 2011