This Place is No Place

This Place is No Place

A Chapter by Trée
"

John and Von meet Taboodja

"

Jeweled warts glistened upon a worn face of lamellar scales. Taboodja, of eye aubergine, had a plan. Frail John. That was the plan. Simple. Few moving parts. Little to complicate. Just frail the golden boy. Payback was a damn sweet motherfrailing slit of a b***h worn loose from wear. The thought of frailing John, prostrated before heathens and heaven alike, in his cold sphinctered tight arse, a public frailing, before the jaded and bejeweled split-tails, delighted his diseased imagination like warm rancid milk in a goat's bowl.

Tabood stood and measured his leathered tumidity with satisfaction. Looking about, the kaleidoscope of debauchery drifted before his dull eyes, w****s and more w****s, dancing as hips upon mirrored glass, money sucking s***s with painted smiles, bodies on autopilot, minds long since jettisoned. The lude smell of obscura drifted in the air, poor grade mixed with home brewed. Lights gaudy, stacked like a bad dream, beamed, flashed and buzzed ware and trade in the eternal night of moon life. Drum ribbed children slumped and scattered under weight not seen, their smiles stolen in the wicked commerce, laid bare upon days without end, of tunnels alight with the grin of a soulless master, black of heart, whip of hand; the doors of their souls locked, the windows of their eyes blackened by the faint hand of hope.


Work the rock. Work the hard place. Make the deal. Play the game. Party of the first part dead. Party of the second part desperate. Work it lubeless, work it with jagged rusted prejudice. Into the neon night Tabood smiled in yellow fangs foul with yesterday's substance, pores blistering with milky teeming pus, rank of smell like three day butchered meat.

Tabood picked his neglected nails, spitting refuse as chaff. He had the time of one with all the cards, the visage of a plan weighed and sorted and sorted and weighed. Snorting through his moist purple snout, casting virus-born phlegm upon the dirty silver metal planking, he hacked up a vile custard of hue chartreuse, wiped clean with the back of his golden burnished scaled hand.

John looked at Von quiet as church before those of bended back and crooked knee arrive. "Tighten your shiott."

Leather strained by din of hand prepared. Weapons, cold cocked, ready to frail the shiott out of innocent and guilty alike. Fear confessed, now or later, before no bean frailing counter. "Shiott secured," said Von.

"There is nothing here worth the weighing if weighing deign upon the moment. This place is no place."

"I see what needs not what wants."

John stopped, the circus of light and s**t tight on their smell. "Is that some kind of Zing shiott?"

"Nope. I got a hide long for the tannery. And I mean to keep it that way."

"I think I'm beginning to see why Rog likes you. Now--"

"Look, this ain't my first rodeo. You lead, I'll follow. And if you frail it up, I'll pull your arse from the fire before the crew can sniff your Kulmykian bacon."

"Really?"

"No, not really. But it sounded good didn't it?"

John smiled. Von didn't. His scalp begin to itch under eyes fixed of intent not pure from the right of the broadway. A bolt of orange tinged the air as John and Von parted as pages of a book left and right.

"Pick yourselves up. If I wanted you dead, you'd be." Tabood stood above the fallen pair trying hard to suppress the smile behind his large purple oculars.



© 2008 Trée


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A masterpiece.



Tears, smiles, laughter, joy, worry, curiosity, love, fascination, happiness, amazement to mention but a few of the emotions that you have already aroused through your written words, thereto added is yet more curiosity, more fascination, more amazement, more worry too, and smiles at Von.
And grimaces. As has been seen many times over, you have the ability to paint scenes of extraordinary beauty, here you show that you can move to the other end of the spectrum, that your talent is not confined in any way, but regardless of what you are describing, you ability to do so is phenomenal.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A masterpiece.



Tears, smiles, laughter, joy, worry, curiosity, love, fascination, happiness, amazement to mention but a few of the emotions that you have already aroused through your written words, thereto added is yet more curiosity, more fascination, more amazement, more worry too, and smiles at Von.
And grimaces. As has been seen many times over, you have the ability to paint scenes of extraordinary beauty, here you show that you can move to the other end of the spectrum, that your talent is not confined in any way, but regardless of what you are describing, you ability to do so is phenomenal.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 20, 2008

Decadent Tranquility

Ripe

By Trée

Need

By Trée

Coin

By Trée


Author

Trée
Trée

Franklin, TN



About
When I was in college I was told I should not consider a career in writing. For the next 20 years I wrote nothing. About three years ago, I discovered blogging and fractals. I started posting fractals.. more..

Writing
657. Quotes: 8 657. Quotes: 8

A Poem by Trée