Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Weeping Willow
"

The way of the worlds

"

There are always two worlds, two leaders and two types.

The two worlds are very different, one is peaceful (Skier) and one is always at war (our planet, Earth). There isn’t much difference only that having a baby girl in Skier is lucky. Skier has a curse that makes it hard to have a baby girl, so if a little girl wanders around a village there is little hope that she will return home. Earth also has a curse, that they may never have peace. With both of our worlds have two leaders that rule them, but the Earth leaders never lasted more than two years on the throne, unlike Skier were the leaders stay leaders until their dead. Each world has its own way to get to the other, although it’s harder to get to Earth than it is to get to Skier. Even so the worlds still except each other, neither Skier nor Earth has ever tried to rage war on the other. The worlds must stay equal, if one person dies than another must die as well. In both worlds there are only two types of people, those who give and those who take. The only way to break the curses is if someone finds the third type.



© 2012 Weeping Willow


Author's Note

Weeping Willow
Terrible grammar, and like always tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've only read this prologue so far but I'm totally intrigued...there is a strong element of mystery in it

Posted 11 Years Ago


lovely

Posted 11 Years Ago


interesting concept, this would would be popular if you could finish it while the "futuristic" books are still really popular right now

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 27, 2012
Last Updated on September 27, 2012


Author

Weeping Willow
Weeping Willow

Dream land, Shelbyville, Australia



About
My name is Weeping Willow I am a girl, and I love to write. I’m not always good and usually get bored of something easily. I’m a little weird and far out when it comes to stories. Even th.. more..

Writing