Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Weeping Willow
"

My sad childhood secerts

"

I remember many years ago there was a boy who was my best friend; he’d always want to protect me. I think his name was Tanshin, when my family moved I had to say good bye to him. But when I told him he went straight to my dad and asked that we stay here, I felted the same way but we still moved. He was my best friend and now that I think about it I thought of him as more than my best friend. I wanted to stay with him so bad that I ran away from home, I stay at his house without his parents know but it only lasted a few days. When his parents found me they sent me home, but I didn’t know that while my parents went looking for me, mum got hit by a car. Hours after I returned home, she died dad was so angry that he got drunk and lost his job. If I hadn’t have ran away, mum wouldn’t have died. IT’S ALL, MY FAULT!

As I wake up I realise I don’t have to go to school, so I decide to sneak out and go shopping. But trouble always seems to follow, and this time it’s a robber. The man is wearing black jacket and jeans, he grabs a woman’s bag and runs towards me, when he’s close I punch so hard that it knocks him out cold. I give the lady back her bag and walk off; the people around me are shocked. To tell the truth this isn’t the first time I’ve stopped a robber, one time I was robbed he ended up so black and blue that the police where angry with me.

When I finally get to the mall, I see a guy about my age staring at me but I just ignore him. After a few hours of shopping I decide to go to my favourite coffee shop, and then I notice him again. This time his on his motor bike taking to some chick with blonde hair and big b***s. Then I see the girl properly its Sphire, she’s one of my old friends for middle school. As I walk towards her she yells

“I DON’T KNOW WHERE SHE IS!” I try and stay out of sight

“You’re meant to be looking after her; it’s nearly time to send her to Skier.”  He says to her, trying not to yell

“I can’t keep an eye on her 24/7, and besides you’re meant to protect her not me. You’re afraid of what will happen if you get to close to her like last time, aren’t you?” Sphire says trying to make he appear weak, he smile

“We’re both guilty of that aren’t we? We don’t want her to get hurt, or go to Skier. But we have orders, and you job right now is to find her.” He replies getting the bike ready to take off, “After all I don’t know what she looks like know it be 10 years.” He says with a sad look on his face, I quick run so that he doesn’t see me.

As I walk home, I decide to take the back streets and alley ways. While walking I find many drunken teens, it would make sense since it know the summer holidays. But then I make a wrong turn into West street, of all places in my neighbourhood West street is the most dangerous. And not even I can stop these punks for picking a fight with me, because in a fight with them I would lose. When they spot me, I realise that they’re drunk. I quickly try and run for it but it’s no use, the West street gang are too smart and strong.  This is just like last time, the time I want to forget, the time I ran into this punks and didn’t come out the winner, the time I got raped!



© 2012 Weeping Willow


Author's Note

Weeping Willow
terrible grammar, and tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on October 1, 2012
Last Updated on October 1, 2012


Author

Weeping Willow
Weeping Willow

Dream land, Shelbyville, Australia



About
My name is Weeping Willow I am a girl, and I love to write. I’m not always good and usually get bored of something easily. I’m a little weird and far out when it comes to stories. Even th.. more..

Writing