Chapter 3: Prisonmate

Chapter 3: Prisonmate

A Chapter by TopHatGirl
"

Lyric is trapped in *don don don music* the dungeon. But she is not alone. Can she and Kyle escape before *gulp* the "cure" is ready? Or will they be stuck here to be the scientists lab rats?!

"

   I wasn't alone in my prison. I saw his shadow, moving ever so slightly when the scientist was gone.

   "Hello? Anyone else here?" I called out. I saw a flame in the dark. A boy around sixteen was holding a lit match, lighting up his face. He was handsome, a rugged face with messy jet black hair covering his left eye.

   "Are you an Ager too?" he whispered.

   "Yes. An Age Agent." I said.

   "Oh. You're an Agent? I'm part of Moonlight Blade." he said. I've heard of Moonlight Blade. They're an elite group of Agers who protect citizens and night. I've always wanted to be apart of that team, but you have to be born into it. See, theres four Age teams. Agents, Moonlight Blade, Sunfire and Leaf Green. Sunfire are more evil, and Leaf Greeners are more flower power orientated.

   "That's cool." I said lamely.

   "How old are you?" he asked. I realized I was still eighteen.

   "Uh...," I didn't want to say fourteen, because he would think I'm an imature kid. And he was really cute. I shifted two years back. "Sixteen." I lied. He laughed.

   "Don't lie to me. I can tell if an Agent is not in their real age." he said. He can? I never noticed anything different when I'm in my different ages. I sighed and reluctantly shifted into my fourteen year old self. He smiled.

   "How can you tell when an Agent's in their own age?" I asked.

   "Their pupils are slightly larger in another age. I'm not in my own age either, because I my eye color is darker. That's Moonlight's sign." he explained. Then he shifted into a fourteen year old, and I noticed his emerald green eyes turn into a light grass green.It pleased me that he was the same age as me.

   "So what's your name?" I asked.

   "Kyle.And you?"

   "Lyric."

   "Lyric. That's a unique name. I like unique things." he said. I felt my cheeks go hot.

   "So are you here for the same reason I am?" I asked, curious.

   "If by that you mean that b*****d scientist wanted to "cure" me, and I refused,  then yes." he said, bitter. That reminded me about the dangerous side affects of the cure, and my whole body ran cold.

   "We have to get out of here." I said. He nodded.

   "Yes. And I have a plan." he said.

   "You do?"

   "Yep. Do you have a paperclip?" he asked.

  

  



© 2009 TopHatGirl


Author's Note

TopHatGirl
Sorry about the shortness. The next chapter will be way longer. Enjoy!

P.s. i had to rewrite this three times because of stupid writerscafe bugs, so review!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on November 13, 2009


Author

TopHatGirl
TopHatGirl

[Redacted], NV



About
Hi, I'm TopHatGirl! If you're here about my character lessons or to get some advice, email me instead of messaging at [email protected]. This is because I don't go on this site as much anym.. more..

Writing
chapter one chapter one

A Chapter by TopHatGirl


chapter two chapter two

A Chapter by TopHatGirl