Chapter 9- A little spark

Chapter 9- A little spark

A Chapter by unluckeys
"

It is time we learn more about exactly what is happening between our lovely demon and our poor human Leigh.

"

I only managed to eat a few bites before I had to leave to my first class. I parted solemnly with Ethan, walking the short distance to the teaching building, to repeat my daily routine. The only thing that was different, was that today the mile walk down the shady street was accompanied by Nsokohir, his fingers entwined with mine. As we walked side by side, I was ecstatic. This was so much more fun than walking alone, even with our comfortable silence. Which was mostly for if I were to talk it would make people stare. No one but myself saw him by my side.

I gave him a small peck on his lips, noticing no one near the building at the current moment, before walking in. Any longer of a kiss and those sparks and tingles would begin again. They would build in my stomach, getting unbearable until I went back to him, kissing him harder, feeling his strong, toned chest-no, I had to get to class so I could finish my work for the previous classes.

When I walked into the classroom, I froze in my place. Before me, was my professor. But not only him, also John. John was talking to him about something school related. He was covered with bruises and healing cuts.  I could hardly move- my breathing was irregular. Seeing him brought back a lot of emotions that I had managed to push back; fear, jealousy, anger... When the professor finished talking, he turned towards me. He looked me up and down analytically before parting with the professor. He came right up to me, grabbing my arm and leading me away. I had no strength to fight against his.

His touch still irritated my skin, as if bugs were crawling and biting me. He pulled me into an isolated hallway, looking both ways before sitting me on a bench. “Leigh I... I... I need to know... who that guy was.” His eyes were so vulnerable as he looked at me, practically pleading for me to tell him. I scoffed, crossing my arms before my chest and looking away. I could hardly stand that on him. It did not match his appearance or personality.

“I have no idea who you are talking about, now if you will..” I began before a whimper broke through his lips. I was so shocked that I sat back again, watching him with wide eyes. He knelt before me, his hands before him beggingly.

“Please Leigh, I- I need him. Again.. oh god, it’s horrible... I just.. I can’t.. get him out of my mind.What he did was...is..amazing, I just want him a-”

“He is no one!" I interrupted angrily. "He is a figment of my illness, he is a made up being, he is nothing! Whomever you are speaking about, I do not know nor can I help you!” I felt that spark coming back, igniting my anger and jealousy into my words. He had sex with Nsokohir, and he was asking me to direct him to MY demon to get more.

“Please Leigh, he isn’t made up, he protected you, just please tell me who he is... I don’t want to turn him in, w-wait... H-He’s...you..and... Leigh... Leigh...” He stood up suddenly, taking my head tightly in his hands before he forced his lips on mine. I tried to push him back, though might was not on my side. He was trying to deepen the kiss with my receiving side, licking my bottom lip to attempt entrance. I didn’t allow him, I wouldn’t, this was wrong. I didn't respond nor did I allow him his wanted entrance. Suddenly, he was taken by the back of his shirt and dropped down harshly to the ground. Nsokohir stood with dark eyes, looking down at Johns crumpled form.

“You human, are nothing but the dirt in which I walk over- you have tormented my pet, you left bruises upon his gentle skin, you forced yourself upon his innocent lips! Yet, you come begging for me again? I can speak it for you, human, you shall suffer in your wanton desire until you are left to rot. Come Leigh.” He reached out, taking my arm and gently leading me away. Though he was revving with anger, his touch was as soft as could be.He took me inside of the bathroom, taking my backpack off of my back and onto the floor.

He gathered a paper towel, gently rubbing it on my lips. I allowed him, parting my lips slightly. I stared into his eyes, watching them turn from dark purple to a light purple, as he focused intently on my lips. A few times, his eyes would dart up to meet mine. Once pleased that they were clean, he dropped the paper towel so his hand could caress my cheek gently

I felt my breath begin to stagger, my heart rate increasing. The sparks traveling through his fingers went deep into my core, expanding through my body before resting to my nether region. I met my eyes with his, meeting a bright lavender color. Suddenly, his lips crashed on mine, their intent possessive and harsh.

But, when I moved up to wrap my arms around his neck, pressing my chest against his own, they changed to passionate and gentle. His hands moved down to my back, caressing it gently until he reached my butt. He lifted me up, allowing me to wrap my legs around his hips as he pushed my back against the wall. His hands traveled out behind my neck and my lower back, which I had arched to push myself tighter against him. My arms tightened around his neck, as I tried to keep us in this embrace longer than I thought it would.

His tongue darted out, licking my bottom lip for access. This time I eagerly parted them, allowing him into my mouth as our tongues began a lustful dance. I allowed a moan escape from my chest, encouraging him to continue on. The sparks between us was causing a deep arousal inside of me, demanding more and more of him.

My lungs began to burn, demanding we separate so that I could breathe. I threw my head back, allowing him full access to the gentle skin on my neck. I moaned out as his tongue darted up and down my tender flesh, as I sucked in air desperately, hungry to get back to his lips.

The door suddenly rattled, an angry voice on the other side, demanding we ‘open up’. Nsokohir suddenly looked into my eyes, gently setting me back down onto my feet. I only realized then how apparent my arousal was. He bent down, gently pecking my lips once more.

“We should part ways before I claim you right here..” He whispered, his hungry eyes traveling up and down my body. I looked at the door, not hearing anyone on the other side anymore, but nodded. I don’t think having my first time in a bathroom would be a good idea, especially if it meant that Kole would get my soul before Nsokohir... I wrapped my arms around his waist, giving him a hug.

“Thank you, Nsokohir..” I whispered, not afraid to say his voice at that current moment. I heard him release a breath as he wrapped his arms around me, holding me to him in a tight, yet loving way.

“Any time...” He whispered before his presence in my arms vanished, just as the door ‘clicked’. In walked two men, one dorm security, and the other an angry student. I was at the sink, washing my hands, trying to appear innocent.

“Why did you lock the door, do you know that’s not allowed?” The security asked, coming to my side. The angry student rushed past us, running into one of the stalls. I looked at him, furrowing my brow together. I was trying hard to not laugh at the desperate student.

“I don’t know what you mean. Maybe it got stuck, or something, but I was just in here doing my business... Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get to class.” I picked up my backpack, walking past the confused security as I traveled to my class. I was practically on cloud nine, feeling so pleased with myself- so happy.

*~Nsokohir*~

Even parting with him hurts me now, I just can’t believe how hopeless I am becoming. Ethan was right. Leigh has taken what cold heart I owned. I watched in silence as Leigh calmly handled the security officer, before slipping off to class. I saw that blush still lingering on his cheeks, that smile that I was beginning to cherish lighting up his face. I couldn’t help but admire how well he was beginning to gain weight. Before, he use to constantly refuse eating which caused him to turn very thin, yet now with the diet of his college life, he was beginning to round off rather attractively.

In the weeks that I had spent away from him, I did it with purpose. I wanted to see just how I would be affected being away from him, and vice versa, as well as do some studying in my own demon realm. There were very few accords of a demon falling in love with a human, yet those cases all contained one special condition; the human and demon were soul mates.

This confused me even greater than when I arrived, for I had come to believe we had no soul. The historical document explained that every single entity did, indeed, contain a soul- demons included. Even though ours are very weak. That being the reason we send our existence attaining the souls of the innocent, unless we wished to stay weak.

They obtained a first statement from a demon whom was soul mates with a human, saying that he was drawn to this human across long distances, risking return to damnation to find them. All contact with the human sent spark like feelings between them. Though he did as we are made do, and tormented the human, he got more dread than satisfaction out of their pain, and found himself sparring them of it as well. He continued on, saying that as he got more and more infatuated with this human, it began to become painful to leave their side, harming them physically when apart.

When the sealing process was complete, it became impossible to ignore their growing feelings and therefor he had repented swallowing their soul, as we all do, deciding that she was worth keeping weak. So that when the human is had died, the human would join him in the demon world, instead of disappearing out of existence.

I even visited him, needing more information on his account. He, whom I was obligated to speak too, now resided in the demon world. He chose to not return to the human world, for absorbing the human souls of others would feel raunchy. From years of avoiding collecting souls, he was far below me. So far, that just speaking to him was scandalous. I approached his building with much confidence.

“How may I help you, noble sir?” He was a rather built man, reminding me of the human John, his muscles shown well with no top on. I, however, was still rather enjoyed a smaller built person, one whom owned hardly any muscle mass

“I wish to ask you more questions about your current existence. I’d rather not announce it out in front of the whole demon world, however.” I spoke quickly and quietly, the busy walkways behind me full of floating spirits of the damn, scavenging enough power to gather a return to the human world. He gave me a look over, from head to toe, before allowing me into his residence.

It was the standard residence, having two bedrooms, one wash room, and a large space for both the kitchen and the living room. The kitchen was more for show, for if we wished to eat our delectable food, we would have to receive it from other places. I took my seat on a couch, stretching back. I had the authority to do this, to make myself at home for my level was much higher than his own.

He gathered a seat next to me, his entire appearance still tense. He watched me with bright yellow, cautious eyes. He still obtained his horns, curving outwards from his temples. I had lost mine centuries ago, achieving that level in which horns became obsolete to show our power. Our auroras did it better for us at this point.

“I... Am having a problem with my human that I feel you can... Sympathize with, as well as inform me about.” I spoke in a calm matter, looking at the grey wall before me. All the decorations around were neutral, with yellow decorations here and there. That was his color of power, the color that being around gave him more pleasure. It was evidence from his bright yellow hair, his yellow eyes, his skin which was tinted with yellow. The clothing he chose to wear even retained yellow on them. For myself, it was a very displeasing one. It was the contrasting color of my own comfort, making me slightly squeamish.

“I do believe you are speaking on my account of falling in love with humans, is that correct, Lord Nsokohir?” He spoke with quiet authority, looking behind just in time as a very beautiful woman walked inside.

She had flowing black hair, which reached down past her perfectly rounded behind. She had the right curves in most every place, with large, beautiful brown eyes that had yellow surrounding the iris, as well as the slitted pupils as all of us demons have. The only thing that brought straight difference from her human state was the two small buds of horns she had on her head. Her skin was a silky tan color, flawless as only the pampered maintain. She walked to the side of this low-power demon, whose name was Mechtilde. I nodded my head, answering his question with less words. His eyes lowered slightly, as I heard a soft rumble from his chest.


“Did you come here to “check out” my partner, or did you come here to ask me questions?” He said low, his voice sounding threatening. I scoffed, rolling my eyes as a drink appeared within my claw.


“Did I forget to mention to you, that I am here for problems similar to yours, which includes a human male? You have little worry of your pet with myself.” I sipped it calmly, feeling the tension relax on his body. He sat back, letting her sit on his lap. He obviously was very protective of her, and I don’t blame him. I would have done the same thing if someone was looking at my pet the same way I looked at his. But I was trying to see if there is a common identity between humans. She was attractive, yet those were the very kind of humans I tend to find a bore. I liked exotic pets, not ones which I can find everywhere.


“Speak your story, Lord Nsokohir. It is safe within the confines of our humble abode.” He gestured around, to their comfortable yet relaxed environment. I nodded my head slightly, taking a sharp breath, gathering my thoughts on how to start. I finally let it out, looking at them.


“As you can well tell, I am a demon made before times. I have existed on earth as long as humans have, feeding off the innocent souls at very fast pace, developing into whom I am now from that. I am ruthless, cold-hearted, determined, and plain evil... Except...” I had to take another breath, trying to decide how to word the next part.


“...Except when it comes to your current human?” The female finished by sentence, catching me off of surprise. My eyes went wide for a moment before I nodded my head, turning my attention back to their wall. It was a lot easier than looking at them.


“Yes... The current human, one that I traveled halfway around the world, almost missing the 3 day deadline to find him.. And I merged with his body whilst he was at age 7, because I felt I needed too.. Now, he is 18. We haven’t completed the ritual, yet it is getting just as you described in your account.. Every time he touches me, I feel these sparks, I actually feel something... When he cries, it hurts me as if my own heart was being torn apart. His pain does not make excitement or pleasure, but pain and distaste.. and when I see him with other humans, I get very jealous. Not one for jealousy, it is a shocking emotion.. But over all, parting from him is more uncomfortable than I can imagine.. I’ve never felt these type of things before, I don’t know what’s going on..” I said, my voice flattering at the end as my head fell into my hands. It was hard for me to bear my soul to even myself, much less this lesser demon before me. I felt as if I did not speak it, I would soon lose my mind.


“I see... I see... I feel you’ve met your soulmate. Just as I have. Annabel, my love, came to me in such a manner. I felt the same signs and they just get more and more unavoidable. Your only choice will be to murder his body and allow his soul to be devoured by another, before the contact happens worse or.. Allow it, and plan to spend the rest of existence with him. For, once you do complete the ritual, you will no longer be able to rid yourself of him.” He spoke with such authority on the situation, that I felt taken back. As if I was the lesser demon, the one with less power, and he was explaining to me the ways of demons.


“If I do choose to be with him.. What will be my options for the future? As a human, he will began to disintegrate before he finally is to die. You know as well as I when that is to happen he would be devoured by myself..” My voice was suddenly full of worry as I moved to look up at him. Annabel was looking at me with such understanding I felt more uncomfortable than before. I didn’t like this change, I liked being feared, not understood.

“You will have to begin by bringing his soul here much more often. Near the time of his death, rather by your hands to avoid watching him disintegrate or by the hands of nature, have his soul more here then in the real world. Then, when his soul escapes from his body, avoid all contact with him. Allow him to make the choice of heaven or hell, as all the spirits do. If he decides on hell, which if you brought him enough he shall for it will be more familiar space. You shall see him at the gates of hell, being brought in as a demon. You must then collect his soul under your wing- and with that, he shall be yours.” I smiled played as his lips as he watched my worried state. Murder him? I could hardly do that! I always blamed it on being too incompetent to find another vessel, but it was for I couldn’t murder him. It hurt me worse then I would admit thinking of hurting him.


“If you make it to that point, I can further aid you on helping him become comfortable in our society... Now, for my help I hope to retain your help as well.” He said, Annabel standing up before he rose as well. I got to my feet, curious on the sudden change. Of course, Demons hardly did anything for one another with expecting something in return.


“I wish you to protect this human with your life. To cherish him fully.. As well as allowing me to use your name against threat. You are a large person here, Lord Nsokohir. I am requesting that you may come of aid when the lesser demons threaten my beloved, as they do so harshly.” His voice waivered, I could see now that they still had slight bruises on their persons. I crunched up my face, that was very distasteful towards me. I held out my claw, allowing him to place his human-like hand within my grasps.


“I will, in full spirit that with the simple use of my name, your assailant will end their reign. You both very well deserve it. Now, I must be off, yet I am determined this will not be our last meeting. Farewell to you, Mechtilde. And Lady Annabel...” I took Annabel's hand and gently placed a kiss on her wrist, as a sign of full respect. With that, leaving down to the walkway, I turned to watching Leigh. The demons around me avoided me, since my power was radiating a warning towards them.


I still had to gather my thoughts before I could face him yet again. I had to understand my full feelings before I looked at him once more. I lost the internal battle and checked his vision, yet I was unexpected when I that demon hunter attempting to harass my Leigh. His kind were horrible, they hardly care if they hurt the human to get to the demon.


But just looking at him now, so happily learning with his pencil running quickly across his paper, writing out in neat, concise cursive. The other humans took it on them to record the lecture the professor was giving, yet not my Leigh. He absorbed everything like a sponge, and what he didn’t he recorded it down by hand.


After our time in the bathroom, where I was so full of desire just as he was, I knew that now I was in love with him. He made me feel things I never imagined before. Something I could only dream about was now a reality. Everything about him attracted me to him, how his purple-grey eyes would flicker between his notebook and the board. When he was confused on something his brows would furrow seconds before his delicate hand shot into the sky.


I was waiting for him to finish class so that I would be able to walk him back to his dorm, just as I had promised to do. I stood in the shadows, quietly, the hallway was practically void of all other persons. All but one, the vein of my current existence.


That Terrance child was walking towards the door, wild-flowers in his hand, a smile on his lip. I growled verbally, not liking how he was trying to claim what was mine. He placed his lips were only I should be able to do- to do so should be punishable by death in my eyes. Unfortunately, I knew killing him would hurt Leigh more then I tend to think about.


Just as I was approaching Terrance, to demand he leaves without collecting whom he came for, the door was thrown open by eager students trying to leave the class as quickly a their pathetic human legs would take them. I stood in the shadows, watching as Leigh walked out. He always waited for the crowd to pass before he even attempted the exit. When he met eyes with Terance, his innocent face lit up with excitement. Even pure innocent happiness when the human boy gave him the flowers.


He made a quick look around, as if he was looking for something. With a quick frown, he regained himself and left with Terrance to that death machine, his hand placed in his. Leigh even got into the car as if he wasn't afraid of motorized vehicles. I sat on a wooden bench, placing my head within my hands. What was I going to do with this?


~*Leigh*~


I almost squealed when I saw Terrence waiting outside my classroom door for me- especially with these beautiful flowers.


“Hey.” I said, practically giggling. I felt as if I was a young girl finally getting noticed by a crush.


“Hello, Leigh. I was wondering if I could take you out to lunch today?” He asked calmly, smiling at me happily. Terrance handed the flowers to me, as if he was proud of himself for making it here so readily. I felt a sensation in the pit of my stomach, something was wrong... I wasn’t sure what. I made a quick scan of the area, seeing if Nsokohir was here. If he was, I couldn’t oblige with Terrance's proposal, I would have to agree to go with him over Terrance. For, not only was he being so nice for a change, he also had requested my appearance first. But I saw him not- I guess he had more important things to do then to accompany me to lunch.


The frown that played my lips was paired by the falling sensation in my stomach, as if I was missing out on something I would want, something important. I gathered my hand in Terrance large palm, allowing him to lead me into his car. I never liked these things, I would much rather walk the mile back to our dorm, yet he was insistent on driving.


We went past the dorm, which I was confused for a moment before he lead me to this little diner- Something that I only read about before. The place was cozy and small on the inside. The food, as well wasn’t the most amazing I ever eaten before, but it wasn’t bad either. Better than the school-issued food.  The best part was being with Terrance and his witty humor. How his face lights up whenever I said something funny or told him something more private to him. It was actually pretty interesting to watch.


This became a ritual, one which I really got used too. Most every weekend was spent with Jose. Weekdays, and whenever I had saturday lesson around lunch, Terrance would pick me up for lunch. Sometimes even with Ethan, sometimes without depending on his class schedule. During class time, Nsokohir would walk me to my next class. It made me feel very happy and relaxed, not afraid or jumpy.


Even night time seemed to spark a new thing. Instead of tormenting or harassing, he would just hold me- let me sleep within the safety of his strong arms. I slept better these two weeks then I ever had before. All possible nightmares that brewed in my mind, from my own subconscious or the suggestive hand of Nsokohir, were chased off by his strong, almost loving embrace.


This weekend would be different though. Jose was leaving for the weekend, Terrance and Ethan had work, homework, and parties to attend too, whilst I had nothing planned. Thats why, when I showed up for my evening class and noticed a substitute, I didn't hesitate to stay afterwards to complete my work. As long as it was okay with her, of course. Yet when I approached her, something about her made me feel... confused. Uncomfortable even.


She was very attractive, in standards of women. I heard multiple male students admire her curviness. Her smooth, tan skin practically flawless. What I enjoyed about her was her long, silky hair that reached the curve of her petite back, and her eyes- they were brown but contained yellow circling the iris. Sort of like mine, but different colors. I had no sexual appeal towards her, yet I could admire that she was beautiful.


But something about her made me feel less comfortable, less stable... I wasn’t sure why; she was very pleasant to everyone, stern yet pleasant. Even when her eyes trailed on me longer than they did for others, or the way she had smiled at me wildly when she called out my name- she still was very sweet. Just.. there was something that rather concerned me. I had no idea what it could possibly be to cause this feeling.


I dived fully into our work, for I was devoted into fully grasping this consent. So, I didn’t hear when she dismissed our class, nor did I hear my fellow peers leaving, their excitement buzzing throughout the classroom for the following parties- no, I was very well devoted on my work.

Not one peer spoke up that class was over, nor did they even notice me. So, I continued working until I finally grasped the consent- until I finally solved this very tough problem. I let out a very excited squeak, giggling as I looked at it, very proud of myself. No one around me knew, nor could they help me. I had to do this all of myself and I conquered it.


“Why, you are very bright, Leigh.” I looked up, meeting face to face with the sub sitting in the desk before me. I looked around- all the desks empty around us. I hadn’t realized just how long I had been staying and working. It was just her and I. Though I felt like I could completely trust her, like she was no harm, something about her.. that feeling still remained in the pit of my stomach.


“Thank you, ma’am. I apologize if I kept you here past your duty, I was just too focused to realize we were dismissed.” I apologized as I began gathering my things into my ‘new’ backpack, the other continued to cause my arm to ache so I finally did go to the store to get a new one. Ethan thankfully accompanied me, since I still wasn’t allowed to carry money, nor did I understand how to use american currency. Alin was supposed to be in charge of our finances, but that no longer was a possibility.


“It is no problem, I had work I had to complete anyways... Leigh, I am requesting you to be careful out there. Watch all ways, it is dark and the party crowds are showing up.. Don’t get caught in the flow, alright?” She spoke softly, though her tone was more than advising, she was strongly suggesting. I nodded my head slightly, looking at her with confusion. What was she on about? Of course I knew to be careful around these times, I’ve been at college for nearing 2 months! She didn’t know me either, maybe I was on my way to one of these parties. Though for all who did take the time to know me knew I didn’t do things like that, this was our first meeting.


“Just... Heed my words, watch yourself Leigh... Of all of the humans that could have been picked, you are very high in my liking.” She licked her lips, a smile going on her face. I felt a cold shiver down my back. Was she a demon too? Or was she worse? What was I picked for? I was feeling slightly freaked out. “Be good to him, alright? It’s harder for him then it is for you.... I hope in the future we will meet again. If you need me, here..” She handed me a card, but on it was not a number, but a name. Annabel Rosenthal. “Say it and I will be of service if available. Please heed my words, and enjoy your weekend.” With the fear and confusion bubbling over my emotional barrier, I took to collecting my things as quickly as possible before excusing myself. I walked out of the building and into the frigid night air.


© 2014 unluckeys


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on July 2, 2014
Last Updated on July 2, 2014
Tags: demon, gay, possession, university, school life, challange, twins, love, to fight or to love, romance, horror, homosexual, boyxboy


Author

unluckeys
unluckeys

Minneapolis, MN



About
I am a young girl from Minnesota who enjoys writing stories. In my stories, I usually tend to create a whole new society. I also enjoy to write about things that are touchy, things that are painful an.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by unluckeys