Recess and other stuff

Recess and other stuff

A Chapter by Veronica
"

First chapter of "Cupckae Love", written about a month ago!

"

Chapter 1

It was a sunny warm fall day at recess at the middle school that Kelly Wells and Daniel Jones went to. They were sitting at the bench talking about Runescape.

“I know, right?” said Kelly.

“Yup,” said Daniel.

“What is your highest level?” asked Kelly, looking at him.

“My magic which is 65, you?” asked Daniel.

“Um…crafting, it’s 61,” said Kelly.

The two were silent for a few minutes. Kelly was thinking about the peacefulness of the silence, and Daniel was thinking about food, since he was about to eat.

Daniel broke the silence, saying: “You gonna be on tonight?”

“Yeah,” said Kelly, a little annoyed, but Daniel didn’t notice.

“What time?” asked Daniel, getting a little impatient.

“6:00,” said Kelly, awaiting his answer.

“Okay, I’ll be on then, okay?” said Daniel.

“Okay,” said Kelly.

Then they had to go in for lunch. Kelly sped up to talk with her friends.

“Hey, what were you and Daniel talking about over there?” asked Melissa.

“Yeah,” said Michael.

“Oh, nothing much, just about Runescape,” said Kelly, they did talk about Runescape, but that’s not all they talked about. They also talked about what is good on pizza and about the constitution test.

“That’s it?” asked Melissa.

“Yeah,” said Laura.

“Are you sure?” asked Melissa.

Michael whispered to Melissa, “I think they’re secret lovers.”

“Oh, they are, are they?” said Melissa, arching an eyebrow in wickedness.

“I’m sure of it,” said Michael.

Then, they just went into the doors and ate lunch. Melissa had applesauce, a cookie, a PB sandwich, and fruit snacks. Kelly had fruit snacks, crackers, and a bagel, and Michael had something that looked as if it came from Mars.

When lunch was over, Melissa asked Kelly who she had a crush on, this surprised Kelly, so she almost lost her balance, but Melissa caught her.

“Well…I, um, you see..” stuttered Kelly, blushing.

“Is it Daniel?” asked Melissa, “’Cause I think it is, Kelly.”

“How would you know,” said Kelly, annoyed.

“I can prove it too, but that can wait for later,” said Melissa, going to her locker.

“Just you try,” Kelly muttered to herself, as her locker partner Shelly showed up.

They got their things from their lockers and headed to social studies. During then, Melissa thought of a way to put her plan into action. It went a little like this: First, she would mention that Daniel was right next to her, and if she blushed, she knew she liked him, she blushed before in front of him ,Melissa was sure of it. At the same time, Kelly was thinking about what Melissa said earlier, and she knew that she was right, she couldn’t hide it from herself any longer, Kelly knew that she liked Daniel Jones.

They had to buddy up with a partner to study with, so Kelly and Melissa paired up.

They studied for about 15 minutes until they had to go to math class, so when they did, they packed up, and got going. This was the perfect time for Melissa to act, so she said, “Hey Kelly, look, it’s Daniel.”

Kelly said, “I have to go to the bathroom,” and rushed out of there.

Michael said, “Knew it.”

Then, Kelly came back, and Melissa said, “Really didn’t have to go to the bathroom, right?”

“I just had an emergency,” said Kelly. “No big deal.”

“Sure it was,” said Melissa. She knew she would find out the truth tonight.

They had to take a test, so everyone got quiet, and halfway through, Kelly blushed.

Melissa glanced and thought evilly, knew it.

The girls got back to their tests, finished up, and turned them in, then they went to their lockers, and then Melissa walked home with Shelly, silently, and went to her house. She did her homework for an hour, and went on Runescape, but none of her friends were on. Kelly was in her room making out with Vitamin Water bottle, thinking it was Daniel.

Kelly then stopped, realizing what she was just doing, opening the bottle, drank the rest, and did her homework.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2009 Veronica


Author's Note

Veronica
Tell me what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on December 4, 2009


Author

Veronica
Veronica

IL



About
Hey!(: Well basically, my name's Veronica I'm 16 and I like many things. :P LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :VeronicaNickname :RoniEye color :BrownHair color :BrownFav color :Dark blueF.. more..

Writing
Dream 4-10-11 Dream 4-10-11

A Story by Veronica


Spring Spring

A Poem by Veronica