Spanish Class

Spanish Class

A Chapter by Veronica

When Melissa finally read the note, she realized she had to inform Daniel and Michael about lunch, so she raced over by Michael, who was heading somewhere else, and she told him, and then she told Daniel. It was a good thing that they had both agreed to meet there.

Kelly and Shelby were already in the class, and Melissa got in right before the Spanish teacher, Mrs.Garcia, closed the door.

That meant Daniel was late, and that meant that if he didn't have a pass he would have detention.

The two girls, Melissa and kelly, exchanged horrified glances, but to their relief, he came in with a pass, and Melissa didn't know why, since she found him while he was doing nothing.

Class went on as usual, with the daily question, a bunch of funny comments and stories, reading from the book, reviewing the vocabulary they had for homework, and then getting assigned even more homework.

The daily question was, Do you like Saturday or Sunday better? Kelly and Daniel answered Saturday, while Shelby and Melissa answered Sunday.

A funny story that was told in class was that someone had gone to this Mexican restaurant place, and since it was a Mexican food place, they thought that everyone there spoke Spanish, so they asked someone how they are doing in Spanish, and the person said, "Excuse me?" and that got a laugh out of the class.

Of course, reading from the book, and reviewing the vocabulary they had for last night's homework was boring, but they finally all got excited when it was time to go.

They may have gotten assigned 2 pages of homework, but the thought of lunch pushed that out of their minds as the 3 kids headed to their lockers upstairs.



© 2010 Veronica


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on March 2, 2010
Last Updated on March 2, 2010


Author

Veronica
Veronica

IL



About
Hey!(: Well basically, my name's Veronica I'm 16 and I like many things. :P LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :VeronicaNickname :RoniEye color :BrownHair color :BrownFav color :Dark blueF.. more..

Writing
Dream 4-10-11 Dream 4-10-11

A Story by Veronica


Spring Spring

A Poem by Veronica