Computers Class and PE

Computers Class and PE

A Chapter by Veronica

Kelly headed down to computers class, and sat between Travis Brown, and Vincent Krugle.

Of course, Travis bothered her with his daily questions, such as, "What are you working on?", or, "How are you today?" So, basacially, Annoying small talk.

She answered, "I'm working on my powerpoint on Taylor Swift thank you very much, and I'm fine, thanks," as she snorted.

For the next half hour, she was bothered by Travis' questions, and Vincent's perverted comments. She finally finished her powerpoint, and so she had enough time to write a note to Melissa;

Dear Melissa,

I am in computers class right now, and just finished a powerpoint on Taylor Swift. As per usual, Travis was being annoying, and Vincent was being perverted.

Well, anyways, for lunch, I think that me, and the boys should meet in our secret place, you can tell Daniel, and possibly Michael, if you are mixed with his gym class.

From, Kelly.

She finished just as soon as class was over, so she put her pen away, folded up the note, stuck it in her pocket, restarted her computer, and went to find Melissa before Travis got her with his questions on her notes.

She finally found Melissa, and slipped her the note, as she read who was in which gym;

Silver- Pecka

Harrison- Fitness

Monker- New

White- Pecka

Of course, she knew that White and Silver would be mixed, lie they always were, which meant Daniel and Melissa, plus Michael.

They changed into their PE uniforms, and then headed to their assigned gyms.

Kelly was in Mr.Harrison's class, as was Shelby, and Daniel and Melissa were in Mrs.Silver's class, while Michael was in Mr.White's class.

When MR.White's class, and Mrs.Silver's class got in the gyms, and sat in their squad spots.

Meliss wondered what the heck they were going to do today, and she was getting anxious.

In the fitness gym, Kelly wondered the same thing, as her gym teacher announced that they were going to play quad ball with the classes in the Pecka gym. Now the two classes in their knew the rules, but Kelly's class did not, so they had to explain them, and it goes kinda like this;

You get assigned to a corner, and then you have to throw balls at any quad other than yours. If you get hit with a ball, or if someone catches your ball you threw, then you have to go to the quad of which you threw the ball to, or which quad threw the ball at you, and you have to touch your foot to the cone on that side, then you can resume normal play.

Kelly, and Shelby had to go all over the quads, since they got hit with a ball at least once a minute, Melissa only switched between two quads, since Daniel and Michael kept throwing balls at her, and that was basacially it.

Then, when PE was over, Kelly, Shelby, Melissa, and Daniel headed over to the Spanish room for their Spanish class they had daily.



© 2010 Veronica


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

monker??? LOLZ

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 2, 2010
Last Updated on March 2, 2010
Tags: Computers Class and PE, Cupcake, Love


Author

Veronica
Veronica

IL



About
Hey!(: Well basically, my name's Veronica I'm 16 and I like many things. :P LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :VeronicaNickname :RoniEye color :BrownHair color :BrownFav color :Dark blueF.. more..

Writing
Dream 4-10-11 Dream 4-10-11

A Story by Veronica


Spring Spring

A Poem by Veronica