My reason why I'm on WC

My reason why I'm on WC

A Story by Pax
"

~L~

"


The reason why I’m on WC this long is that:

~

I may not achieve all of the above,

one thing I felt like I achieved

I have surrounded myself with real friends that believed in me

I am not great; I’m full of mistakes, sadness, gloominess, laziness, and struggles

But my friends see something in me

They believed in me

That I am special too

Like everyone else is unique..

Thank you to all who come by

And reading my thoughts

*

For far too long I don’t believed on myself. I don’t have something to believe that I’m unique too. Also I don’t believed that I can be an artist on my own worth. I felt worthless and too reliant on the flow of life like having no directions on my own. Also I think that my thoughts and the juries in my head are just ramblings and nonsense pondering. In wc, I felt they are something to relate too and learned from it, then flip every negative into optimism.

 

WC is full of brilliant people. I have learned something that I haven’t learned in school or in life. I Learned wisdom in each person I walk upon in their pages of their craft. I see myself that I ‘am not much alone but here in WC I feel the bond that surpass the internet boundaries.  “Friendship” that bound us all as one big family making WC not much of a small community.

I close my account from time to time but I always come back for I find releasing my thoughts out in the open a fulfilling emotions, that I felt relief somehow.. like they say writing is therapeutic source of healing, it may not be true to others but I feel it’s great release… so I advise write it down don’t let it consume you whole into darkness.  

 

You know who you are my friends… so I thank each one of you ….

 

 "we learned & inspire each others"


© 2014 Pax


Author's Note

Pax
a simple type of journal to give thanks to the people who are my friends...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Pax ! ((Hugs)) People will be who they are no matter in real or internet..we share our souls, our pains, our thoughts here on WC and it is a bond, we are a community of undiscovered writers, poets..people who care ... some put down this place .. but I think we do make it what we wish here...we surround ourselves with people that we admire their work & perhaps their personal selves as we grow in knowing each other..
You and I are a lot alike insecurities, so much self doubt..but I have seen You grow here so much! and your writing improve this last year greatly !! It is incredible to me for not only is English NOT your native language... you are surrounded daily by a third language to contend with ! and here you write in English..amazing feat juggling 3 languages in one day ! that is Brilliant ! You are Brilliant & humble Pax and I am so honored to know you here ( :

Posted 11 Years Ago


7 of 7 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

True your words are right...We all have learned a lot from this site...

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Hello, Pax! This is the first work of yours that I have read, and I love it! I think you speak for a lot of us here at WC, and I look forward to reading more of your work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Well written and well said, Pax. Obviously, from the heart. I for one, have learned quite a lot from your thoughts here at WC.

Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Hi there sweetest friend,

First from me a big hug too, and thank you for posting another one of your good self aware writes here, we are all in this together I guess... We have our ups and downs, and what are we without our ink and pen? And about English, it's my second language, for you even your third, but what the hell, if we spread feelings and emotions, for me that's way more important than those tiny typo's, but we need to write well, in the end I understand that. :) You are one of the most daring souls of the Cafe, and we can't be without you! Who else have to crack our brain daily ?? ;) Let's forever fly high, and inspire eachother, a more beautiful thing for me not excist. Thank you for sharing this dear friend... I just love you how you are, and you should never change for nobody!!! :)

- Elisa

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

well, yer very much welcome, but all u need to be is yerself...that's the best thing to be

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Just the other day, I was searching for a social network for writers. I am glad that I chose this one because everyone has access to everyone elses work, so they can encourage and critique others for the mutual benefit of all. Reading what you said here gives me hope that I will soon have a corner of the WC in which I will have a similar expirience, making friends with other writers for my benefit and theirs. Thanks so much for posting. God Bless...

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

All of us who write regularly here will enjoy this. I too am learning, every day I read great poetry here and fell inspired to carry on. It`s not easy being a poet, but in a community like this you feel at home..

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I feel thankful to have found this site. I feels nice to have you as a friend. I'm not around so much but I keep coming back here to read the inspiring people I manage to come across and read their work with that I knew I have my inspiration intact to be a much better writer in the future. Keep writing Pax.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I feel that and more. I'd been on other writing communities and non as great as this. On other sites like wattpad, I was on it for years and I barely made four friends and no read my writing. But here it's different, everyone cares and inspires. And have learnt too from many, even got grown ups to advice me on personal issues. I love this place.

Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

The WC is a great place to release your creative energy. I feel fortunate to have found this place, and to be a part of all the creative spirit that thrives in here. Thank you for sharing this, Pax.

JDP

Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1722 Views
52 Reviews
Shelved in 10 Libraries
Added on March 12, 2013
Last Updated on May 8, 2014

Author

Pax
Pax

CDO - the city of golden friendship, Philippines



About
Dear Visitor Hello there! I am Willyam Pax from the Philippines and now residing here in Saudi Arabia for work. I am not a writer but a sensitive aspiring artist who expresses himself into .. more..

Writing
Never in mine Never in mine

A Poem by Pax


Ocean Ocean

A Poem by Pax



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My child My child

A Poem by V.J.C.


Peace Peace

A Poem by Coyote Poetry