Chapter 4: Treaty

Chapter 4: Treaty

A Chapter by Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)

                School went by fast. I waited outside of building 3 for Edward for awhile.

                I remembered the CD I had promised.

                "Edward already left, Evelyn. He and Emmett got into a fight in class." Bella explained.

                "Oh," I got up from the bench and stretched.

                "Oh crap." Bella slapped her hand to her forehead. "The treaty!"

                "The werewolf vampire one?" I remembered it cleary; should any Cullen bite a human, the wolves can kill them and the newest Cullen.

                "They're after us?" I whispered.

                "No," Bella said. "They don't know."

                "How is this just coming up?" I had to dig deeper into this.

                "Jacob mentioned it yesterday. He remembered not seeing you lately and then he thought it had to do with the Cullens." Bella stared into space.

                "I can't let them... you can't..." I was contenplating everything.

                "I won't let them. If anything makes them suspect it, I'll throw them off track." Bella turned to face me.

                "Off track of what, Bella?" Jacob was in the parking lot.

                "Throw Adam and Ashley off track of Evelyn and I trying to brake them up." Bella said.

                "Nice." Jacob put his gigantic hand on Bella's shoulder.

                "Jacob, you remember Evelyn." Bella's eyes flickered her eyes to me.

                "Yes, good to see you again."

                I coughed. "You too." I faked a sneeze.

                "Your cold isn't getting any better. You should get home." Bella patted my back.

                "Probably! I'll see you soon."

                I drove home quickly, not thinking about the way I was going.

               I was going through the woods by Adam's.

                Several people were in the woods this evening.

                I didn't look at them directly, all I saw were waves and smiles and then I was gone.

                

                "Have a nice fight?" I asked Edward.

                "Is that what they're saying?" He laughed coldly.

                "Bella is."

                "In gym, Emmett threw a punch." Edward sighed. "I didn't hit him back."

                "Oh," I sat next to him at the grand piano while he played quietly.

                "I can't believe that's how we got thrown out of school." Edward whispered.

                 "We have a big problem..." I explained.

                 "What is it?" He moaned.

                 "The treaty." I flinched away as he jumped up.

                 "I forgot about that." He walked to Carlisle's office and I followed.

                "Come in." Carlisle said, even though we were already in.

                "This is no time for sarcasim! The treaty has been broken. What should we do?" Edward pulled me infront of him.

                "The question has haunted me since you asked to change her." Carlisle fiddled with a pencil.

                "I don't know how to get out of this. Especially with them so close. I hear them in the woods on occasions." I mumbled.

                "We can't move, Adam will be frustrated with us." Alice chimed in from the hallway.

                "Then we must keep our secret for a long time, or come to a new agreement. I think we should do this over the phone with Billy Black." Carlisle dialed the phone and held in onto speaker.

                "Dr. Carlisle Cullen?" Billy said.

                "Indeed, Mr. Black. How are you?" Carlisle made short talk.

                "Fine. I expect you have been good, too?"

                "Great, actually. Thank you." Carlisle folded his hands. He nodded his head toward me and I stepped closer.

                "Billy? I'm Evelyn Francis, if you remember." Honestly, I didn't even meet him. I know Jacob had talked about me though.

                 "Evelyn Francis. Adam's little sister. Jacob has told me about you."

                 "Correct. But, we have a- confliction with the treaty."

                I heard Billy grumble. "We?"

                "We. The Cullens and I."

                "You don't mean-"

               "Mr.Black. We broke the treaty to try and save Bella and your son." Edward explained. "When we thought they were missing, we need more than seven vampires. Two search parties of four."

               "So you changed Evelyn?"

               "Correct, sir." Edward said dryly.

               "But it was to help save your son and Bella if they were in danger." I pointed out. "Billy, please do not send your pack after us. Is there any way we can help?"

                "Well, there is one thing. There is a pack of vampires roaming the La Push lands. The showed up about the time Bella and Jacob took off into the woods."

                 "I knew it." Edward whispered.

                 "Could you come into contact with them? Get them away? Help the wolves?" Billy didn't seem to care. "And if you capture them, the treaty will be for all eight of you."

                 "Deal." Carlisle spoke out.

                 "Next weekend. We'll see you at First Beach. The days we meet are the only days you are aloud on grounds." Billy hung up.

                  "Pack of vampires?" Esmee came into the room.

                 "Seems so. I could only trace one when we were out in the woods in April." Edward gripped my hand firmly.

                  "Then we will find them." Carlisle intersepted.

                 "No! To hell and back I won't." Rosalie stomped in. "We are hidden here. The last thing we need is to exposed us."

                 "But if La Pushians know, what's the difference of Forkians knowing?" Emmett asked.

                 "Everything. Getting kicked out. This is home, if Forks knows, news will spread, the state will know." Rosalie shot back.

                 "We can move." Emmett retorted.

                 "No we can't!" Rosalie yelled. Edward pulled my out of the room.

      

                  "Here is your newest CD." I handed Edward the CD I just burnt. "It has ten songs for now. If you like it, I'll put more on there."

                  "What songs are on here?" Edward sat in the chair next to my computer desk.

                   "America's Sweethearts, Hot and Cold, You Found Me, White Horse, Dead and Gone, My Life Would Suck With Out You, Gives You Hell, Sober, Damn, and Kristy Are You Doing OK." I showed him his new folder on my Itunes account.

                   "By...?" Edward asked me.

                   "In the same order; Fall Out Boy, Katy Perry, The Fray, Taylor Swift, T.I. and Justin Timberlake, Kelly Clarkson, All American Rejects, Pink, The Metrix and Katy Perry, and The Offspring."

                   "Hmm. White horse sounds familiar." He must have been talking about when Bella came by and...

                   "Shut up." I laughed.

                   "I'll listen to them tonight." He promised.

                  It was nearly seven p.m. now.

                   

                   "Don't waste your whole life trying, to get back what was taken away." We listened to the last song with out talking at all.

                  "That was different. I liked it." Edward pulled my closer.

                  "I'm glad you do." I put my head on his stone chest.

                  "I love you," He whispered.

                  "And I'm sure she loves you too." Some one crashed through the window and said.

                  "Who the-"

                 "Sam Uley. Alpha werewolf of the Quielets."

       



© 2009 Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on April 4, 2009
Last Updated on April 4, 2009


Author

Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)
Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)

Alton, IL



About
I am love Twilight VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY much! Don't send me mail or write reviews about how Forks and Knives or Year Of The Cullens is playgeri.. more..

Writing