Chapter 5: Its Killer

Chapter 5: Its Killer

A Chapter by Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)

          "We could have been doing anything and you burst in the window?" Edward yelled.

          There were now many boys in the room. I could tell by reading their minds that they were Seth, Embry, Jacob, Jared, and Paul.

          "But you were listening to music." Seth said.

          "Point is, there's a door." I rolled my eyes.

          "Point is," Sam pointed out the window. "We traced the bloodsuckers- the bad ones- here."

          "Well, they came through about two weeks ago." Edward said.

         "False trace again!" Paul moaned.

         "We'll start over later. Sorry about the interuption." Sam apoligized.

         "Its fine, really." I said.

         "Coming to the-" Jacob looked back at Sam. "Never mind. Sorry you couldn't be at the fish fry last spring."

         "Me too." I mumbled.

         "Call me later? Or email me!" Jacob and the others jumped out the window.

        

         "Weird." I whispered. I walked back to the computer and opened emails.

          I checked my balance in my account. I hadn't spent money in it for ages. It was up to a shocking ten thousand dollars. I guess mom and dad left me more money than I had thought.

         "Don't forget, you're going to Port Angeles with Alice, Bella, Rosalie, and Esme." Edward reminded me.

         "Great." I mumbled.

        "Tomorrow."

          "We have Friday off?" I yelled.

         "Yeah." Edward watched my make more CDs.

         

 

        Us girls left at eight to pick Bella up and drove to Port Angeles.

      

        We walked into a wedding store.

        "Good morning, ladies. How can I help you?" The clerk said.

        "Erm... I'm getting married and we need a planner." I said.

       "OK, bride and groom's names."

       "Evelyn Francis and Edward Cullen."

       "Ages."

       I didn't want to lie about our age, but Edward's death age was under age and Edward's true age was extrodinary. "Eighteen, both."

        The lady glanced at me. "State and town."

       "Forks, Washington."

          We completed the information and sat in a back room.

        "What is the color scheme?" Alice asked me as she started writing stuff down.

        "Chocolate brown and cream." I said.

        "Maid of honor?" Esmee asked.

        "Crap, guys!" I didn't know who to choose.

        "I think it should be Bella; you two could get married over and over again and we'll be present. We have other chances. Rosalie whispered.

        "Yeah." I agreed.

       

      We went into a wedding dress store next.

         "I like this one!" I came out of the dressing room. The dress was tight to my body, strapless, cream with brown branches designed on the bottom.

         "Wow!" Bella said.

         "Get it!" Esmee squeeked.

         We found brown bride's maids dresses that suited Alice, Rosalie, and Esmee perfectly. They were speghetti strapped with shaws, came to the knees, and beautiful.

           Bella's maid of honor dress was cream and looked just like the bride's maids dress.

          

           When we got back to the house, the boys were working on a blueprint of a cabin.

          "How's it coming?" I asked.

          "Great! We've got it designed and the structers up!" Edward was excited.

          "We were successful today too. We got dresses and colors." I said. "But the rest is up to us."

          "Oh, Adam called to cancle next weekend."

          "I guess Ashley's in town." I moaned.

         

           We listend to my whole play list that night. Many times, we got lost in the music. And others, I sang softly.

           "And honestly, my life would suck with out you." I broke off quickly when my computer alerted me for a new email.

             Evelyn!

               Be down to La Push as soon as possible, the vampire's here! Bring every one, the Cullens! Hurry!

                 Jacob!

             "They got her." I yelled as I ran down the stairs.

             We ran to La Push, all eight of us.

            

             "She's down at the beach, she wants you!" Jacob and the other lead us to the beach.

             "There," Sam pointed to a girl sitting on a piece of dry wood.

             I walked to her with Edward at my side.

             "Evelyn!" She said. The voice was familiar but she didn't want to show me her face.

             "Yes?" I was focusing on reading her mind but Edward had done it faster.

             "It's Zeela Moro." He hissed.

             "Doesn't ring a bell." I said.

             "Of course not," Zeela said. "I don't go by that name."

             "Then by what name do I know you?"

             "Ashley Harrison ring a bell?"

             "Sadly."

             "I wanted to ask you a favor- no, really, it's a permission."

             "No you can't!" Edward growled.

             "And you are?" Ashley gave him a digusted look.

             "My fiance`." I growled too.

             "Hmm." Ashley nodded.

             "She wants Adam as a snack." Edward whispered.

             "No way!" I yelled at her.

             I guessed that the boys transformed by all the growling.

             Edward pulled my face to his chest as they attacked Ashley.

            "This won't stop her pack." Jacob was the only one who hadn't shifted.

            "Then we'll kill them too." I said. "My brother will not die."

            "We won't let him." Edward promised. He kissed my head and then my lips.

            "Then we must go now! They're already at the house!" Alice cried.



© 2009 Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)


Author's Note

Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)
dont even think about being rude

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this because I'm a twilight fan but to be honest I just find this too much like Twilight to be publishable.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 4, 2009


Author

Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)
Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)

Alton, IL



About
I am love Twilight VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY much! Don't send me mail or write reviews about how Forks and Knives or Year Of The Cullens is playgeri.. more..

Writing