Chapter 9: Talk and Talk

Chapter 9: Talk and Talk

A Chapter by Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)

                        I didn't realize how much I desired his love, nor did he realize how much he disered mine.

                        "I never realized just how much you meant to me. And I'm sorry for that." He apoligized as I was in the bathroom getting dressed in the morning.

                         "I know you realized it, you just didn't want to show it. I knew you loved me like you love the world. You think of me the way I think of you." I told him.

                        "And what is that?" He asked me quietly. He came into the bathroom as a put on a tank top.

                        "The world." I whispered. "I think of you as my world. Edwardland, I call it."

                        He snickered. "Pochahauntes and John Smith."

                         "But this isn't as forbidden." I reminded him.

                       "Ah, you got me." He laughed. "Oh,"

                       "They need you back at the house?" I sighed as he looked at his phone.

                       "No, they don't. Which, shocks me." He put the cell phone down and pulled my waist toward him.

                       I traced the patterns of the thread on his shirt. "I love you."

                       "I love you too."

                       Now that Thanksgiving vacation had setteled in, we had every day of two weeks together.

                       I didn't understand one thing that happened last night, but it seemed to me, that it made our love even deeper for each other. We were closer. I was more comfortable with him.

                      And if I didn't love him, hell was freezing over. It wasn't that I loved him because he satisfied my hearts contempt, I loved him because he was correct in everything.

                      I watched him walk around the house, looking at what I had done with the place. I bit my lip as he went into my new studio.

                       "It's not a paint studio anymore." I shouted as I ran into the room. It was just my studio.

                        "Songs, books, poems, paintings, drawings." He listed off.

                      "Most inspired by you," I felt more confident.

                     "Thank you," He got into my face and wrapped his large hands in mine.

                    I giggled like a little girl after he gentaly kissed me- the usual sensation of a 'hello' kiss, but with lips and all.

                   "At least I can make you laugh." He whispered. He dropped his hands to my waist.

                   I put my hands on his soft cheeks and kissed him. "You don't know one thing I am thinking right now- and not because you litaraly don't."

                   "I'd like to know." Edward whispered. But, I didn't want to tell him...

                  I let my gaurd down for one second.

                  "Woah," He blinked.

                  "What?" I asked confused.

                  "Something- like a barrier- broke and I was in your mind." He whispered.

                   "Oh," I said quickly. "I guess that's just something I can do?"

                  "Yeah, but it cofused me. All I could read was 'kiss him, kiss him'." He laughed. He leaned down and kissed me very passionatly.

                 

                 We spent the whole day in the house doing nothing. I liked it very much.



© 2009 Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)


Author's Note

Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)
short chapter, ran out of ideas

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on April 13, 2009
Last Updated on April 19, 2009


Author

Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)
Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)

Alton, IL



About
I am love Twilight VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY much! Don't send me mail or write reviews about how Forks and Knives or Year Of The Cullens is playgeri.. more..

Writing