Chapte 7: Messy

Chapte 7: Messy

A Chapter by Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)

             It was Sunday. Great. As if I could live through another day.

           I had had enough. So, my brother ran away like a baby, my wolf friends killed a vampire, I was getting married, school was like crap, and for the cherry on top of my sundae, I was alone in the woods, looking at the structor of my never was, never will be house.

           

           I was standing on a thin piece wood on what looked like the third or fourth story of the house.

            "Evelyn?" Yelled Jacob from the ground.

           "Yeah, Jacob." I moaned.

           "Glad I found you." He said.

           "You're not going to kill me, right?" I joked. I leapt from the edge and gracefully landed on my feet in front of Jake.

            "No," He smiled shyly.

            "I don't bite." I mumbled. "Oh, yeah I do." I thought of the stupid thing I said.

             "Has Bella been OK near you?" Jacob asked apbrutly.

            "Fine." I said.

           "Oh," He started to walk away.

           "Why?" I caught up with no problem.

           "She's been in an emotianal rampage for a few days."

           I laughed. "That's called once a month crappy."

           "Oooh," He nodded. "I gotta go, Evelyn. It was really nice seeing you. You've changed a lot." Jacob ran off.

           I guess I had changed. I ran to the house and looked in the mirror.

           My brown wavy locks had disappeared in the black straight hair that owned my head. My green eyes that had glittered in the spring had been washed away with topaz/carmel liquid slush.

          My complexion was pale as paper. My freckles washed away with my one zit.

          I picked up my make up kit. I got my tannest (if that's a word, ha-ha) powder and ran it on my face.

          It still made me look off.

         I said I didn't want my mess cleaned. But I was...was... regretting that. I hit my head.

          I loved this. I loved it. Loved it. I was only saying 'No, you big moron, you hate it.' because of Adam's act.

          "You've got a little," Edward ran his finger over my blush.

          "I know," I sighed.

          "What's on the agenda today?"

          "Nothing." I moaned.

          "Well, we can do something about that."

          I slinked my skinny body through opening between him and the door.

           "Like what?"

          "Like, go out." Edward held out his hand.

          "OK?" I grabbed my jacket and ran to the cars. I made sure my laptop was in the backseat of the volvo before we took off.

           "Oh, listen to this!" I made the sound louder and played 'paparazzi' by Lady Gaga.

            We listened to all the songs I could think of.

           

            "Do you even sing?" Edward asked. "You love music, so I asume you sing?"

             "In private."

             "Well, then sing for me."

             "No," I protested.

              "Stand behind the tree ad sing." He begged. I looked around. We were in a forest, which tree?

               Oh well, I got behind a tree.

               I had sang before, but I really singing. "Must I?" I pleaded.

               "I guess you don't have to." Edward shrugged. I came back to him and we walked on deeper into the woods.

                I hummed a song and quickly started to sing it louder.

                "You." Edward laughed.

                "Hey, I do it when I want to." I teased.

                 "Home coming is soon, I can get you up on stage to sing." Edward said slyly. "Actually, I will."

                 "But then I can't dance." I said.

                  "And? We can still be together. I can play piano."

                  "Sure, I guess."

                   "Good,"

                   And we walked all over the forest with no where to go that day. Me still humming a sng, Edward holding my hand and listening to me.

                   This mess is getting messier.

          



© 2009 Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

thats good but it doesnt really show what the mess is really well cause I'm not a hundred percent sure what it is

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow realy loved it


Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 5, 2009
Last Updated on April 9, 2009


Author

Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)
Twilight Mega Fan (Evelyn)

Alton, IL



About
I am love Twilight VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY much! Don't send me mail or write reviews about how Forks and Knives or Year Of The Cullens is playgeri.. more..

Writing