Feelings Kill

Feelings Kill

A Chapter by Taylor_Anne_xoxo

  Some people say rumors only hurt people, but those rumors brought me the best person I think I've ever met. The first day I really met Liz couldn't've been worse. I had got into a fight with this girl named Alison; someone Liz and I both disliked. Alison was more than pushing my buttons, so I shoved her over backwards off a swing. That's all that had happend but when you live in a small town where nothing ever happens, news spreads like wildfire. It had somehow gotten to Liz what I had done and all I remember is standing there on the staircase and her saying thanks. It had been so long since I had talked to Liz so we exchanged new cellphone numbers.

     That night I had spoken to Liz about the troubles her and her boyfriend, Tyler, had been having. I guess I was just born as one of those people that you feel you can instantly trust, and Liz had built up so many walls to protect herself but I had somehow walked through every single wall and when I got to the center I found her heart, bruised, broken and barely beating. That's when I fell in love with Liz.

     I knew Liz had a boyfriend but something clicked when I spoke with her that said that, even though she hadn't came out, she was bisexual and that she liked me too. She had asked if I thought Andrea, my girlfriend at the time would mind if she kissed me and at that point I KNEW how Liz felt.

     The first time Liz had actually told me she liked me I was coming back from a softball game in Tel-star and I was texting her. I had said something about being chubby and her only remark was that she didn't care how chubby I was "she still like-liked me". I swear, when I read that message white doves had been released in my chest and were making my heart beat at least 8 times what it was suppose to. And it was that day that things between Liz and I began to change...



© 2009 Taylor_Anne_xoxo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on November 8, 2009


Author

Taylor_Anne_xoxo
Taylor_Anne_xoxo

Madison, ME



About
Okay so quick summary:My name is Taylor. I do consider myself "scene". I have O.C.D. (people think it's funny to f**k up the desks in class before i get there just to see me flip out) I have my moment.. more..

Writing