Last Kiss

Last Kiss

A Chapter by Taylor_Anne_xoxo
"

the last of happy

"

      After that day things weren't the same. When I saw Liz in the hallways at school she would smile but only if no one could see. I new what had happend. Tyler had told Liz she couldn't talk to me. So for weeks I sat there. I tried to focus on Andrea and I but it wasn't the same. Everytime I kissed Andrea I could taste Liz's sweet pink mouth. Things went on like that until June 17th.

     That Wednesday morning I was on AIM talking to my friend Blake. We were catching each other in on the latest drama that had started since we left school. "Did you hear Liz and Tyler broke up?" My heart lept when I read the message from Blake-not just because I was excited but something in the back of my mind was screaming "OH MY GOD! LIZ MUST BE A WRECK! OMG WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER!" So I grabbed my phone and quickly typed in Liz's number.

     "I know you aren't suppose to be talking to me," my fingers tapped rapidly, "but Blake just told me about what happend and I just want to make sure you're ok." I paused and reread the message so many times until the point where I accidently, or possibly just subconsciously, clicked SEND.

     Within 3 minutes Liz's name was up on my cellphone screen. "I can talk to whoever the f**k I want to," I could feel the snap in her words, "and yeh we broke up yesterday." Even just reading the words I could tell Liz was upset.

     I responded instantly. "Listen, you don't have to yell at me. I care, that's all. I just want you to be ok."

     "I'm sorry. It just hurts. Tyler was really my first real relationship. I mean Troy never even called me back," I giggled. I never knew Liz had, at one point, liked my ex, Troy, "and I don't understand why he'd do this to me. What are you doing today. Want to hang out?" 

     It was strange thinking that Liz and I were going to hangout again after so long not talking but in all honesty I was still in love with her. I asked my Dad and within minutes Liz and I had it all arranged that we would hangout. In a half hour I met Liz and Danyel at Dunkin' Donuts. I remember it so clearly. Even what I was wearing. I had blue shorts on and a blue over top and Liz had on grey skinny jeans and like 3 different tanktops on. 

     Once Liz was at my house we talked a lot about what had happend. I learned that Tyler had gotten drunk with Troy and Ivan, (something I had already known was going to happen from the day I had spent with Troy,) and then Tyler had cheated on Liz with a girl I went to school with, Bethany. At that point Tia, a mutual friend of everyone, had sent a picture of Bethany and Tyler making out, ( I've thought about it a lot and decided Tia probably sent the picture knowing Liz wouldn't believe her unless she had proof).

     After talking about it Liz and I kissed a couple times. Her lips were still as soft as I had remembered them and she smelled like Chanel Happy even though I know that's not what she was wearing. Liz and I went downstairs and sat on my couch with Puppy, my toy poodle/chihuahua. We recorded a video of us playing with him and cuddling. We slowly kissed each other's lips on the couch and then Liz commented on my new hot-pink pants. 

     I let Liz try them on and when she came out of the bathroom she looked phenomenal. Her face had this glow to it. I told Liz she could have them for a little while if she wanted. We then went back upstairs for a bit.

     We kissed more but the last time was right at the top of my father's stairwell. The details are still so vivid in my mind. I was leading Liz on her way out so we could bring her back to Madison so she could go to the movies with her friends Brittany and Logan. I turned around, hugged her and kissed her softly. Liz pulled away after a little while. "I'm sorry, I feel like I totally just fucked up everything," Liz sighed referring to the surprised way she responded before letting her body melt into mine. After we dropped Liz off in town I sat in my room, over-analyzing every touch. 

     There was no thought in my mind that would be the last time I saw her.



© 2009 Taylor_Anne_xoxo


Author's Note

Taylor_Anne_xoxo
this is the last of the happy so absorb it while you can

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg ur amazing tay. this is amazing. wow...im speachless..... i miss her :'(
im crying now tht i read tht....
:'(


Posted 14 Years Ago


:'(

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 11, 2009
Last Updated on November 11, 2009


Author

Taylor_Anne_xoxo
Taylor_Anne_xoxo

Madison, ME



About
Okay so quick summary:My name is Taylor. I do consider myself "scene". I have O.C.D. (people think it's funny to f**k up the desks in class before i get there just to see me flip out) I have my moment.. more..

Writing