Last Words and A Final Request

Last Words and A Final Request

A Chapter by Taylor_Anne_xoxo
"

the raw truth about what happend the night before and morning of liz's death...i'm sorry to anyone who feels outted by this but i can't just keep it inside

"

      At about 11:30p.m., I sat on my grandmother's bed thinking about how rough Liz and I's relationship had been over the past couple days. Liz had been a wreck lately and as much as I felt bad for Liz, it hurt me to see her like this. I decided to text Liz and apologize for everything because I realized if anything happened to her I would be completely lost. (I was right.) I don't remember exactly what it said but I believe it went something like this, "Liz, listen, I know things have been tough lately but I love you and it kills me seeing you upset. I just want to apologize cause I don't know what I'd do without you."

    Honestly, I didn't expect Liz to reply. I knew she was mad and upset. Despite my beliefs, Liz responded almost instantaneously. "Please call me. Please. I've wanted to talk to you but we were fighting." The desperation was so clear. It scared me. 

     I hurried to the bathroom to call her. "What's wrong? Liz, what happened? Please tell me," I begged as soon as Liz answered the phone. I could hear the tears streaming down her cheeks.

     Liz's voice was shaky. I knew she had probably been popping her schizophrenia, bi-polar and insomnia medications like candy. All I could hear was her crying. "It's too late," she slurred. 

     "I need you to do me a favor Liz," I pleaded, "go across the hall and make yourself vomit those pills. Liz this isn't worth it. I love you, Tyler loves you, we all love you. Please, don't do this." I could feel my body trembling. 

     "I can't," Liz insisted. "It doesn't matter anymore."

     Hearing those words killed me. I thought about having my dad bring me all the way to Starks just so I would know she was okay or maybe even calling the police. "Tyler loves you, I know he does," I tried convincing her.

     Liz sighed, "If he loved me why would he cheat on me?"

     Why was she so difficult? "Because Liz," I begged, "everyone makes mistakes. Tyler just made a bigger one. I know he loves you though Liz."

     "He said it'd be better if I were gone," she wept. I looked at the clock. It was already 12:30a.m.

     "I don't care what he says! I know he does! But hold on I'm going to get him to talk to you. I love you, don't do anything stupid," I pleaded before hanging up. 

     As soon as the phone clicked I texted Kyle back. It was amazing how calming hearing about how much he wanted to touch me and sex me up was. When I was done replying to him I texted Grace. "I need you to get me Tyler's number! Call Troy or whoever I don't care but get me his number before something happens with Liz. I need to talk to him." My fingers flew. A list of everything that could go wrong was running in my mind.

     "Calm down. I don't know his number Tay. Just chill. Liz will be fine." Grace's words were so comforting and she sounded so sure.

     I called Liz back. "Hun, just go to sleep. It'll be okay, I promise."

     Liz begged me not to go until about 2:00a.m. "I need you here!" She cried. 

      I sighed. "Liz, I'm not going to listen to you kill yourself. I love you. Think about all of the people who love you. Your family, your parents. Everyone loves you! And if that isn't enough than there's nothing I can do! Please! I LOVE YOU!" The tears began streaming down my cheeks faster than any tears I'd ever felt.

     "I just need you to be here for me!" Liz's pain was killing me.

     I felt my body start to collapse. "I just can't Liz." That was the last thing I said before hanging up. The rest of the night I laid on my floor crying until about 4:00.



© 2009 Taylor_Anne_xoxo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg. this chapter broke my heart, tay. i cud feel ur feelings and the way she talked to u.... its an amzing peice. its just sad tht its true... :(

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
1 Review
Added on November 11, 2009


Author

Taylor_Anne_xoxo
Taylor_Anne_xoxo

Madison, ME



About
Okay so quick summary:My name is Taylor. I do consider myself "scene". I have O.C.D. (people think it's funny to f**k up the desks in class before i get there just to see me flip out) I have my moment.. more..

Writing