Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Taylor_Anne_xoxo
"

just read it!! (corrected version)

"
The rest of that day I spent avoiding everyone and everything. When teachers asked what was wrong I faked a smile and replied, “Nothing, I just don't feel so good,” and when people asked if I had been crying I giggled and said “No? I'm just tired.” After school I found myself walking beside my crazy, Mountain Dew loving, best friend Bridgette.
    “Yeh, she has changed a lot. I mean she's a b***h now! I hate her with a passion,” Bridgette went on trying to make me feel better about Dillan and I's break-up. It was so amazing how she seemed to forget I was bi-sexual and still gave me advice about my lesbian romance with Dillan. “It's all Alexia's fault. I mean Dillan never acted like that before they started hanging out. Alexia has changed her so much it's not even funny,” she continued.
    Just at the sound of her name I instantly flashed back to all the memories of Alexia. Alexia and I had been friends at one point but I guess her lies, fraudulent personality and manipulative ways tore us apart. Not to mention the fact that Dillan and I's relationship was only one of the three relationships of mine that Alexia had tried to ruin. I still didn't understand what Alexia had against me but I had given up on trying to rebuild that bridge.
    “Hellllllo? Anybody home?” Bridgette waved a pale hand in front of my unblinking eyes. Her thin bracelets shook together as I snapped back to reality and out of my reverie. As I began to come out of my day-dream, Bridgette went on. “Okay so like I was saying, Dillan nee-” her words halted.
    “What's wrong?” I asked continuing to stare at my purple-turning toes, February really was too early to wear peep-toe flats. Bridgette had the attention span of a squirrel so it wouldn't have surprised me if it was nothing more than just that, a squirrel.
    After a few moments of silence I looked up to make sure Bridgette was okay, considering how she was rarely noiseless. My eyes were raised just in time to catch a glimpse of Alexia's pale white hands on Dillan's thin hips, (her favorite place to be touched,) and Dillan's lips on Alexia's neck from behind the old church. As I tried vigorously to blink back the tears that seemed to be coming faster than I could stop them, I turned to Bridgette. “I have to go home,” I mumbled as I pulled out my sleek phone to call my mom. I had a sudden urge to drive a knife into my wrist and swallow a bottle of Percocets.



© 2010 Taylor_Anne_xoxo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

hahahaha.
squirrely.(:

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

638 Views
1 Review
Added on January 7, 2010
Last Updated on February 13, 2010
Tags: love, romance, heartbreak, friends, drama, teen


Author

Taylor_Anne_xoxo
Taylor_Anne_xoxo

Madison, ME



About
Okay so quick summary:My name is Taylor. I do consider myself "scene". I have O.C.D. (people think it's funny to f**k up the desks in class before i get there just to see me flip out) I have my moment.. more..

Writing