Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by potato

I can do this. She thought as she walked up to the front doors of the school. Her head was still throbbing and she felt like she was about to pass out every time she breathed. Just focus and......breathe. She thought while approaching her first class of the day.
"Hey." She jumped at the sound of James voice behind her. She was going to just ignore him,but she couldn't handle his random popping ups anymore. "Why do you keep doing that?!?!" She tried to keep her voice steady,but it came out as more of a wheeze than a calm sentence. "Hey, are you okay?" He said with real concern.  Just then, a group of very load girls from the pep squad came right past them in the hall. The loud noise caused her head to start throbbing worse than it was and she stumbled as black spots appeared in her vision. 
"Whoa,what happened?" James asked as he steadied her with his arm. She put a hand to the side of her head and closed her eyes in an attempt to make the world stop spinning. When she didn't answer and started to look like she would pass out,James called to one of the teachers outside their rooms."Hey,Mr. Wasley,I think Violet is about to faint." Mr. Wasley rushed over there and shouted for James to do something,but she was already consumed by the darkness.
__________________________________________________James_________________________
He watched her as she slept in the hospital bed. She looks so peaceful. He thought. He had stayed with her when he found out that they could not get hold of a parent. He could not believe that her mother or father would not have shown up by now. It was two in the morning and they haven't noticed that she wasn't home???? But he thought I have no right to judge her parents,I don't know what goes on at her home. But he suddenly wanted to when he found out that she had a sever concussion and some major bruising to her lungs.
The doctors had said that she must of had a nasty fall or something of the sort for this to have occurred. But if that was it,then why didn't her parents take her to the hospital right away? Why wait and make her go to school? All these questions where running through his head when she started to stir. 


© 2014 potato


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great. A bit short but wonderful nonetheless. I love the fact that it shows part of it from James's perspective. It's great.

Posted 9 Years Ago


potato

9 Years Ago

thank you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 4, 2014
Last Updated on August 4, 2014
Tags: abused, teen girl, abuse, save me


Author

potato
potato

NC



About
I love to write,I always have. Writing has always been my escape to my own little world and out of the terrifying one I was living in. I love to write fiction,but with some true stories of my life and.. more..

Writing
Mia Mia

A Poem by potato


The Ocean The Ocean

A Poem by potato


A Miracle? A Miracle?

A Chapter by potato