Chapter four "Leave"

Chapter four "Leave"

A Chapter by potato

Beep, beep, beep. Violet heard a constant beep above her head as she slowly came to consciousness. She saw hints of bright light behind her closed lids. "Violet,Violet." She heard a some what familiar voice say. Not "His", but yet, it sounded so far away. "Were am I?"she heard herself whisper to whoever was calling to her. "Violet?"She heard the voice ask. "Doctor. She's coming to!"  The voice shouted out. 
She heard footsteps coming closer,but still, she felt as if she couldn't open her eyes. " Violet? Violet, can you hear me?" A deep voice said from above her. "Violet, I need you to work very hard for me. Okay?"She barely nodded her head, her neck was so stiff. "Okay, now please, try very hard to open your eyes."She tried and tried. It took her about five minutes to finally get them open. The world was just to bright. Brighter than she remembered. 
 "Where am I?" She croaked out. "Violet, your in the hospital." "What!!!!" She almost sprang up, except for the searing pain in her chest that caused her to fall back down again. " Easy." Said a familiar voice.

_____________________________James_________________

It took her quit a while to open her eyes. It worried him that it had been a few days and no one has come to see her.He hadn't left her side. She looked very distressed when she found out where she was. James wondered why. "Has any one called about her?Or have you gotten in contact with any one?"It seemed to be the popular answer asked among himself and the nurses and doctors.
"James?" Violet asked as if she wasn't sure. "I'm here, don't worry." "No! You have to leave. You can't be here." She wasn't making any since.

 _____________________________Violet_____________________

"Why can't you leave?!?!" She pleaded with him. "Because no one has come to see you or see when to sign you out and take you home." He said with a force she had never heard him use. Was it anger? "I'm very worried about you Vi." Her eyes popped wide open. "What did you say" She asked so softly, almost in a whisper. No one had called her Vi except her father. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you didn't have the nickname Vi." She turned her head so he didn't see her tears. Just then they both heard a loud yell in the hall and doors slamming open. Violet gulped. "He's here." She whispered to herself.


© 2014 potato


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on September 29, 2014
Last Updated on September 29, 2014


Author

potato
potato

NC



About
I love to write,I always have. Writing has always been my escape to my own little world and out of the terrifying one I was living in. I love to write fiction,but with some true stories of my life and.. more..

Writing
Mia Mia

A Poem by potato


The Ocean The Ocean

A Poem by potato


A Miracle? A Miracle?

A Chapter by potato