Chapter five (This is not finished yet. I will finish it soon.)

Chapter five (This is not finished yet. I will finish it soon.)

A Chapter by potato

" You little piece of s**t!!!" He screamed at her as soon as she was in the car. "What would WE have done if those doctors suspected anything?!?! Huh?????" His hand came across her face with the force of a freight train. Black spots appeared across her vision. "I'm sorry" It slipped off her lips without her realizing it even came out. She knew better than to ever say this to him. It was never good. "What did you say?!?!" She turned her head away from him and towards the window. "I am so stupid." she thought to herself. But, suddenly he grabbed a hold of the back of her head and thrust it against the window. "Piece of s**t."She heard him mutter as she succumbed to the darkness.
Violet awoke in the dead of night, on the back porch.  


© 2014 potato


Author's Note

potato
This is not the finished chapter,don't worry I will finish it soon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

All I can say is wow. Your story is captivating. I can't wait to keep reading.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 29, 2014
Last Updated on September 29, 2014


Author

potato
potato

NC



About
I love to write,I always have. Writing has always been my escape to my own little world and out of the terrifying one I was living in. I love to write fiction,but with some true stories of my life and.. more..

Writing
Mia Mia

A Poem by potato


The Ocean The Ocean

A Poem by potato


A Miracle? A Miracle?

A Chapter by potato