Dear Jayme. 5th Letter.

Dear Jayme. 5th Letter.

A Chapter by zoEstrr

Vivan 2 March 2006


We went out in search of you today, Jayme. Matt and I. We miss you so so much. I know that she seems to be the perfect girl but can’t you tell that she’s another plastic girl with plastic friends? You let her influence you to smoke, get drunk and high, go clubbing..You’re really not the Jayme I grew up with.


Today, I passed 4 Ave Street, we used to play there, remember? We’d take cardboard and slide down the street. Once, I crashed and you immediately stopped and ran over to help me. What about now? Will you still do that for me?


It breaks my heart to see you like this. Matt has been eating lesser and sleeping lesser. Everyday all he thinks about is how to help you. Don’t worry, Jayme, Emily and Richard are fine. Matt has been going over almost daily to talk to them and keep them company. We saw you near Charlie’s Doughnuts. You had a cigarette in your hand, smoking your life away. You barely saw us, you looked right past us and before we could even run after you, you got into a black Mercedes and disappeared into the evening skyline.


Oh, Jayme. What happened? Where are you?



© 2010 zoEstrr


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on January 7, 2010
Last Updated on January 7, 2010


Author

zoEstrr
zoEstrr

Singapore, Marine Terrace, Singapore



About
I'm Zoie Esther, therefore, by default, I'm awesome. Okay, right. Now on to more serious stuff. I'm only 17, go easy on me, haha. I don't mind critiques, just be reasonable. I would love to hear what.. more..

Writing
Lost Love Lost Love

A Story by zoEstrr