Dear Jayme. 13th Letter.

Dear Jayme. 13th Letter.

A Chapter by zoEstrr

Lisa 15 November 2006


I told you before to never take anything that my brother offers you when we first met. You broke that rule a year and a few months later. Jayme, you cannot blame me for not stopping you. It was your choice to look cool in the eyes of Joel. The minute I saw your dazed face, I knew what had happened.


Joel dealt with amazing, powerful stuff. Such a small substance able to bring relief, happiness and numbness to reality. However, it came with a very expensive price tag. You were working as a pizza boy at that point of time, with very little finances to keep your expensive habit going. You were doing weed, pot and crack all at the same time. The only reason you could keep doing it was because of my brother. After that, after you betrayed me and him, you found it harder to find these drugs and even harder to buy them.


I still love you, Jayme, even after you cheated on me. I kept stealing from the drawers of my brother, small amounts that I hope helped you. I know it will be difficult to stop, I’ve seen my previous boyfriends all crash and burn after they try time and again to stop.


Honestly, Jay, I can only keep this up until my brother finds out his stuff has gone missing. It might take about 6 months before he really notices and confronts me, but until then, you have got to quit your addiction. It’s going to kill you, honey. I don’t want that to happen.



© 2010 zoEstrr


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

C. Boylan- Haha, Jayme never reads them. I might make him read the letters in the end. Something like, 'I wrote a letter to someone but I don't send it to him' kind of a thing. Thanks for reviewing:D really appreciate it! Haha.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I have to go now, because my lunchbreak is over. Question: is Jayme actually receiving and reading these letters, or is it just the thoughts of these people expressed as a letter, a "what we'd say if we could" kind of thing?

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 7, 2010
Last Updated on January 7, 2010


Author

zoEstrr
zoEstrr

Singapore, Marine Terrace, Singapore



About
I'm Zoie Esther, therefore, by default, I'm awesome. Okay, right. Now on to more serious stuff. I'm only 17, go easy on me, haha. I don't mind critiques, just be reasonable. I would love to hear what.. more..

Writing
Lost Love Lost Love

A Story by zoEstrr